Vegas Line on Cincy game

Stardust, for what its worth, has Cincinnati -8

Wow, there is such a thing as a money tree! I’ll be taking 8 points all night long.

I would feel alot better about the 8 if Baldwin was going to play.
One thing about Charlotte and the spread is that they usually cover as dogs, but they leave alot to be desired when they lay points (Alabama, Rutgers, ECU, St. Louis.) I figured the line would be about 4-6. So that makes me lean towards Charlotte. The one thing that worries me is how Cincy lost to Louisville. I have a feeling they will come out with a chip on their shoulder. If Charlotte can keep it close into the half and early in the 2nd, I think Cincy may lay down.

up to 8.5 from what i’ve seen.

I thought it would be 10-12 without Mitch, so it’s a little better than I expected. I’m sure the bookies know Mitch is out, but I wonder if these spreads reflect that.

Got my $$$ on the good guys. Last time they didn’t let me down and I wanted nothing of the SLU game. Good omen.

Also taking St. Joes +3 @Dayton, GW -12 @ LaSalle and Boston College -6 @home vs. ‘Nova in a lil’ 3 team parlay tonight. Figure I need to get acquainted with some of these A10 teams…

I’m with you on Charlotte Florida. Keep it close Bobby.