vent

I graduated in 2000 and I visit this site pretty much daily for my Niners update, because you canā€™t find it anywhere else. I donā€™t log in often because I just like to read and not get all fired up. Thanks to utter for great coverage. And letā€™s hope we can watch hoops on something other than the computer this year.

What we need is an admin with some vision. If we wait until 2020, when enrollment is like 30,000, the admin is going to regret this. I have colleagues who are grads of ECU, State, UNC, App St., Clemson, GT, UGA, Wake Forest, and even programs like Furman. All of them want Charlotte to have football, but itā€™s starting to look less likely, which blows. FYIā€¦Dubois, these programs started small, just like usā€¦it costs money, we get it, who have you solicited for $$$$??? Anyone, oh, I forgot, you continue to act like a prick, belittling the true fans and staff of the Niners. Sorry, I had to.

What I hate the most is not being able to discuss how my team is doing, even if we suck. At least in hoops, I can bring to light how we played last night. I just donā€™t get itā€¦the largest U in the biggest city in the Carolinaā€™s, doesnā€™t have a college team? What the hell is wrong with our Admin. Wake the fā€™ up and get on it.

I pledged about $2000 towards season tickets in an email to Dubois himself. He forwarded me to the Director of Athletic funding and Dubois responded with some smart ass comment about lack of support. Iā€™m so tired of not being able to cheer in the fall. No, Iā€™m left watching local scores for Mars Hill vs. the Citadel or whoeverā€¦seriously, Middle Tenn State has a team. I want to hang out on campus and remember the good olā€™ days. Network with Alum and just be a fan of the Niners. All it takes is one good player (for Godā€™s sake Coastal Carolina had a player drafted!!!) and weā€™ll start getting attention. Till then Iā€™ll be satisfied speculating about a move to the Big East and watching decent BBall, baseball, and golf.

Iā€™m spent. Keep up the good work fans, one day soon, itā€™ll be our time to bragā€¦about something, maybe???:shades:

Go niners.:49ers:

Nice. Please post more often.

we need to send mass emails to dubois where we just bitch. if enough of us talk, he will have to listen.

[QUOTE=ninerfan55;322742]we need to send mass emails to dubois where we just bitch. if enough of us talk, he will have to listen.[/QUOTE]

You need to send checks, not emails. Emails just piss him off and make him more contrite about the issue. Money is the only grease for the rusty football gears, and sorry, but pledges only count on PBS.

You need to send checks, not emails. Emails just piss him off and make him more contrite about the issue. Money is the only grease for the rusty football gears, and sorry, but pledges only count on PBS.

Why? So that the moment the check clears he can say no to football?

If I had the money to spare, Iā€™d be a little nervous about sending a football check to a non-football school.