Victor Davila - 2008

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ffffff][B][COLOR=Black] Victor Davila

[URL=http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=178&p=8&c=1&nid=1824893]http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=178&p=8&c=1&nid=1824893[/URL]

[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][B]STRENGTHS[/B]
Low Block Scorer
Passing
Upside/Potential

[B]AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT[/B]
Athleticism
Plays Facing Basket

Came of the United States in the fall of 2004. Performed for the Puerto Rican National Team. Solid player with the ability to catch, turn and score in the post. Has the makings of a high-major prospect who will appear on the radar of many teams.

I didn’t look far down on that link…

looks like offer from App State and interest from Kansas, NCSU, Wake, VT

He put up big numbers vs. Oak Hill in a blow out…

Oak Hill 111, Starmount 63:

Oak Hill Academy rolled past Starmount last night in Boonville for its 38th consecutive victory.

Tywon Lawson led Oak Hill with 21 points and Michael Beasley had 17.

Victor Davila led Starmount with 28 points, 16 rebounds and three blocked shots, Ferdinand Morales had 12 points and Beau Booker 11.

Oak Hill 31 27 24 29 - 111
Starmount 15 13 13 22 - 63

Oak Hill (22-0) - Tywon Lawson 21, Michael Beasley 17, Landon Milbourne 15, Anthony Wright 14, Noland Smith 12, Long 9, Allen 8, Clark 7, Scherbenske 6, Jackson 2

Starmount (12-3) - Victor Davila 28, Ferdinand Morales 12, Beau Booker 11, Martin 9, Groce 2, Spicer 1

feel free to change the heading…I goofed

Video…

http://eteamz.active.com/starmount/videos/Dunks.mpg

damn 10-19 from the line against Oak Hill. Get this guy a FT coach. He’s the next Ben Wallace.

that guy is well over 210

Damn. Boy’s got ups.

I see he is being heavily recruited by the ACC we can close this chapter on him.

Have they played Forbush yet? I will go to that game and coerce him into Niner Green.

[QUOTE=Jason4Life32;154665]I see he is being heavily recruited by the ACC we can close this chapter on him.[/QUOTE]

This is untrue.

We didn’t close the chapter on Booker… BC… $20

05/13/06

At the Wallace Prather Memorial tournament at Georgia Tech…“Perhaps the biggest, and most pleasant, surprise of the tournament was the well-built 6-foot-9 forward from Starmount (N.C.) High School. The Puerto Rico native went right at anyone that was matched up with him. Against Renardo Sidney, Davila scored on a number of impressive moves around the basket. He’s much quicker and more explosive than he looks. It comes no surprise that Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, UNC Charlotte, UNC, Appalachian State, NC State, Michigan, Kansas, Florida and Miami are recruiting him. He has high-major written all over him.”

He has offers from Charlotte, App. St., Virginia Tech.

05/13/06

He has offers from Charlotte, App. St., Virginia Tech.

that has probably already changed

It’s a sad world when Seth Greenburg can successfully recruit against us.

Greenburg benefits with the ACC logo on his jerseys

Davila just got off of a big weekend with his team in Starmount in the Wallace Prather Classic. Davila, who plays for the Surry Stars scored 18 against Juice, 24 vs. MBA Magic and 19 points on Atlanta Select. A lot of interest is being shown and App St. has a strong relationship with the youngster. (scout)

Davilla plays for my best friend from high school. Kent Phillips is a young coach around 19 years old and is a graduate from App State where he played for Buzz Peterson. Maybe I can put a bug in Kent’s ear.

that would be very delightful.

Davilla plays for my best friend from high school. Kent Phillips is a young coach around 19 years old and is a graduate from App State where he played for Buzz Peterson. Maybe I can put a bug in Kent's ear.

Yeah stay in his ear’s, this kid has only been playing a few years and already shown that much improvement, he might still be a project but by the time he’s a senior he’ll be a stud. Already a four star I believe. The article mentioned his ties to App through Phillips. Let us know how it goes :shades: