VIDEO - Channel 6 News Charlotte vs. Davidson

[URL=http://homepage.mac.com/marcushe/iMovieTheater4.html]http://homepage.mac.com/marcushe/iMovieTheater4.html[/URL]

:clap:

Apple Quicktime required.

[QUOTE]If you’re heading to the game, check out how the team reacts to a Goldwire miss. I’m sure Lutz will be clapping, but I’d be curious to see if his teammates lower their heads or cheer Lee on.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=UNCC49erTimmy;142107]Good idea, I write for the NinerReport and with my other duties, I have been including an “Observation” column about what I see of the game…I appreciate the idea![/QUOTE]

Well, I was hoping to see what Timmy was going to write, but I prefered hearing it straight from Lee. There’s been a lot of great threads after the Davidson game, but this one may have been the best of all.

Yeah, I am glad to see that Lee had a great game. He said he was very relaxed once he started hitting shots, be on the look out for my articles sometime tomorrow…I have a test, quiz, 4 page article due, and a project all due tomorrow…along with my recap stuff, so Ill be up all night

Yeah, I am glad to see that Lee had a great game. He said he was very relaxed once he started hitting shots, be on the look out for my articles sometime tomorrow....I have a test, quiz, 4 page article due, and a project all due tomorrow....along with my recap stuff, so Ill be up all night

Same here bro. Pulling an all nighter. But damn, it was well worth it.

Marcushe - Dude - You’ve gotta include that NBC6 link on here after every game, if Chuck does a game report on them every game, of course. I’m way out here in LA and don’t get to see the games, so that was fun to watch. Didn’t even know what the hell Bennett or some of the other guys even looked like until seeing that. Good stuff man. Appreciate the link!!
-G-

Marcushe - Dude - You've gotta include that NBC6 link on here after every game, if Chuck does a game report on them every game, of course. I'm way out here in LA and don't get to see the games, so that was fun to watch. Didn't even know what the hell Bennett or some of the other guys even looked like until seeing that. Good stuff man. Appreciate the link!! -G-

No problem. They really only do a report if they win at home. I’ll do future ones in higher quality.