Vincent Grier

I went on Clemson’s website to see how good old “CHIN NUTZ” was doing and guess what? He is not even on the roster. I was reading about their ORANGE/WHITE scrimmage and nothing in there was about him. Any ideas what happend to this kid?? Guess he is CHIN NUTZ’n on the Play Grounds.

[i]Originally posted by Southern Pines N Da House[/i]@Oct 27 2004, 07:24 PM [b] I went on Clemson's website to see how good old "CHIN NUTZ" was doing and guess what? He is not even on the roster. I was reading about their ORANGE/WHITE scrimmage and nothing in there was about him. Any ideas what happend to this kid?? Guess he is CHIN NUTZ'n on the Play Grounds. [/b]
He's playing for Minnesota.

Your right. I just pulled him up on there website. You got to look at his pic. NICE DREADS!!!. HAAAAA. I don’t know why I thought he was going to Clemson. I guess I was thinking Coach Nick and him were real close.

[i]Originally posted by Southern Pines N Da House[/i]@Oct 27 2004, 06:28 PM [b] Your right. I just pulled him up on there website. You got to look at his pic. NICE DREADS!!!. HAAAAA. I don't know why I thought he was going to Clemson. I guess I was thinking Coach Nick and him were real close. [/b]
Everything I heard when he was transferring was that Nick was taking him to Clemson with him. Apparently that was either never true or it just didn't fall through. He's gonna be slumping up at Minnesota for a couple of years, at least he will get a chance to put up some numbers on a pretty bad team.

Southern PInes, your new Delta Tau Chi name is “superfan”.

CHin Nutz put up 26 in the team scrimmage. Led all scorers! Impressive!

Amazing how good he looks when no one bothers defending him. Remember Midnight Madness his freshman year?

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 03:16 PM [b] Amazing how good he looks when no one bothers defending him. Remember Midnight Madness his freshman year? [/b]
Actually you just back off him and let him shoot. He's a great talent, though. Still wish we had him, minus his attitude. Maybe he's better now.

There really isnt any need to bash this guy. He just wasnt happy here for whatever reason. I played with vince when he was in 11th grade, and his athletic ability is rediculous. There is no doubt that he has the skills to be a great D-1 player. I look at him as a huge loss. I would have really liked seeing him play alongside E.J. But I wish him the best in Minnesota, im glad he ended up somewhere other than Clemson.

My comment was a bit harsh, but I still wish he would have developed a jumper and gotten along with everyone.

I wish him the best.

For what it’s worth, I was told he left because he always wanted to go to school far away from home and went to Charlotte anyway, then regretted not going away. Thus he transfered and that is probably why he didn’t go to Clemson. Minnesota is pretty far away from NC.