vincet grier tears up wake

it was the vincet greir show on the highlights of that game, so when we beat cincy we get withers vs grier should be good stuff!

Should we beat Cincy, would that game be at Min?

that maybe in NYCā€¦

but weā€™re a 9 seedā€¦weā€™re going to travelā€¦

Should we beat Cincy, would that game be at Min?

[QUOTE=switchfoot;162247]Should we beat Cincy, would that game be at Min?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Unless they are unable to host it for some reason.

Itā€™s not time for the games to be played in the Big Apple yet.

Grier puts up some nice numbers but it looks like heā€™s not getting much respect from the NBA people. No mention of him on NBAdraft.net. Very average shooter.

Vince Grier is dead to me.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;162254]Grier puts up some nice numbers but it looks like heā€™s not getting much respect from the NBA people. No mention of him on NBAdraft.net. Very average shooter.[/QUOTE]

Thatā€™s because the NBA is big on big men. There are plenty of guys out there that can shoot the ball, but the reason Vince wonā€™t be a draft pick is because he is an decent player on a below-average team therefore his stats are inflated. If he had those numbers with the size of Kris Humphries though, he would be a sure first-rounder.

I miss Vincient Grier. I thought he had a tremendious talent when he was here. My senior year, I did an internship with the basketball team, and rumor was that he was running around with a gang. His mom thought it was best if he got out of Charlotte for awhile. I guess he canā€™t get into too much trouble in frigid Minnesota. Could you imagine what kind of year he would be having for us?

The kid was bad news. He beat up a teammate and wanted to live the thug life. He and Demon together were double trouble. Glad he left even though he is a good player.

I miss Vincient Grier. I thought he had a tremendious talent when he was here. My senior year, I did an internship with the basketball team, and rumor was that he was running around with a gang. His mom thought it was best if he got out of Charlotte for awhile. I guess he can't get into too much trouble in frigid Minnesota. Could you imagine what kind of year he would be having for us?

How many teammates would he have punched?

I saw the title ā€œvincet grier tears upā€¦ā€ and I was expecting a picture of him crying on the bench ala Kenny Satterfield.

Oh, and Wake really sucks. We should have beat them by 20.

I wouldnā€™t call 18 points ā€˜tearing upā€™.

I wouldn't call 18 points 'tearing up'.

:grin: