Vote For Football Today!

The link above allows me to vote as often as I want, but it could just be my computer setting.

Either that, or someone else is voting every ten seconds, that would be impressive!

Donā€™t rig itā€¦ Iā€™d really like to see how an honest vote comes out!

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;198639]and how is that? with a cow and a lantern?[/QUOTE]

Actually, voting Chicago style requires hitting the cemetary with a note pad. Once youā€™ve collected the names of the recently dead, you and your friends take turns at different precinct polling places making sure those disenfanchized voters get their say too.

They say mayor Dalyā€™s machine in Chi town was the reason Kennedy beat Nixon in '60.

By the wayā€¦

[B][COLOR=Green][SIZE=7]1000! YES FOR FOOTBALL![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]:toast: :thumbsup: :santa: :headbang: :smirk: :cool:

[QUOTE=Noreaster;198667]Donā€™t rig itā€¦ Iā€™d really like to see how an honest vote comes out![/QUOTE]
It may not even matter. There was talk of filtering out duplicate IP addresses to get an accurate vote. If theyā€™re just going with raw (rigged or not) data, then I donā€™t think it really matters. This is going to put a true vote to the students, which will not allow for an rigging. This should be presented to the students no regardless of vote #1.

By the way....

[COLOR=green][SIZE=7]1000! YES FOR FOOTBALL![/SIZE][/COLOR]:toast: :thumbsup: :santa: :headbang: :smirk: :cool:

donā€™t forget, also 31 against democracy. Itā€™s a sad day everywhere.

[QUOTE=Noreaster;198667]Donā€™t rig itā€¦ Iā€™d really like to see how an honest vote comes out![/QUOTE]

Donā€™t worry, I donā€™t think it was me voting now, they really seem to be getting a vote every 10 seconds.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;198672]donā€™t forget, also 31 against democracy. Itā€™s a sad day everywhere.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=7][B]D@#! Communist![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Donā€™t worry, free market [COLOR=Green][SIZE=7][B]49ERS FOOTBALL[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] is winning!:headbang:

against democracy! BOMB THEM!

You can click yes as many times as you want, but your vote only gets counted once. Iā€™ve heard people can delete their cookies or history or something and it works.

But the CFI and inturn the CFIS does not support that.

I would expect the Truth Revolution would be behind these votes against a vote, judging from their constant PR campaigns back in the day:

But somehow I get the feeling KT and Gill are behind democracy on this one. Interestingā€¦:biggrin:

Great, thanks to 49orbust we just got on the FBI watchlist.

LoLā€¦ hey that cant be soo bad

Great, thanks to 49orbust we just got on the FBI watchlist.

Just for the record, I am on a different side than 49orbust. :unsure:

[QUOTE=ninerID;198682]Great, thanks to 49orbust we just got on the FBI watchlist.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the agents will vote yes for football too!

The feds will see how American it is to have football, and in an attempt to fend off terrorists, vote YES

Just for the record, I am on a different side than 49orbust. :unsure:
Haha I guess you missed that period of NNN history. A little while back, the Truth Revolution was KTs thing and Gill was his little sidekick. Then the Anti-Truth Revolution started and many people were part of that but I think Bob&Ed was the founder. I was part of that I guess... I just always said that KT was a communist because of the way he acts... and because he is one.

So actually being on a different side then me puts you in question for being one of the pinko commie TR scum.

Hope you enjoyed that moment in NNN history.

(This moment in NNN history is not brought to you by Jalepino Pringles.)

(This moment in NNN history is not brought to you by Jalepino Pringles.)

No but it is brought to you by Jalepeno Pringles

No but it is brought to you by Jalepeno Pringles
Why I oughta...:dry:

I was vote #1105 in favor.

edit Damn, now was 1110 in favor. Votes still rolling in favor.

12 hours into it we are at 1242 votes for. I want to say that the first vote today was a No. I was the #2 or 3 vote. After that the Yesā€™ took it to 97%, it hit 98% for a while, and never dropped below 97 since.

I was thinking maybe we should ask a question that has a broader appeal to the rest of the worldā€¦ like say random people on myspaceā€¦

Paste this in a myspace bullitin!

<div class="block block-poll" id="block-poll-0">
<h2 class="title">Poll </h2>
<p class="title"> </p>
<div class="content"><form action="http://sga.uncc.edu/footballpoll"  method="post" id="poll_view_voting">
Is George Bush retarded?:
Yes
No