Wake Forest Football

Just thought you’ld like to see what another North Carolina university thinks about the benefits of their football program’

http://wakeforestfacilities.com/about_overview.htm

Too bad this kind of view isn’t prevalent at our university.

(Sorry, didn’t see the other Deacon Tower thread)

ninerID a 5 star recruit for MBA has Wake Forest at a High interest level

I love the little display at the bottom of the web page that says “everybody wins”.

I love the little display at the bottom of the web page that says "everybody wins".

Me too! :thumbsup:

wake has an outside shot at the Orange bowl this year…amazing

A 5000 student private school, third smallest in D1-A to boot. That is amazing.

Will someone please show this part to our administration?

All I ask is for the university to allow the students to decide if they would like to pay additional student fees and in return get a football team… Is that so hard? If the students would be funding it?

/\ Post of the f***ing day.

“Clueless”!!!

I laughed so hard at that remake its now hard to breath.

as I get older,
my pride as a Niner decreases, and my embarrassment increases.

…especially after looking at that Wake webpage.

whats funny is that Wake gets less state funding than we do! WAY LESS

Yeah, but look at their tuition rates… Cha-ching. And, look at the kind of $ support they get from their alumni, etc.

Private schools and public schools aren’t in the same boat.

i know it was a joke.

oops… all apologies.

[QUOTE=ninerID;197218]ninerID a 5 star recruit for MBA has Wake Forest at a High interest level[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=NinerATL2CHA;197415]Yeah, but look at their tuition rates… Cha-ching.[/QUOTE]

:tongue:

Wake Forest beat the @$!#! out of the once mighty Florida St. Seminoles to go to 9-1 for the first time in school history!

They shut them out! Goose Egg for the former perinneial ACC Champion and National Champion contenders!

That is the worst loss in Bobby Bowden’s historic coaching career, and is the worst ACC loss the Seminoles have ever suffered (including losses to Miami, BC and VT).

Tiny little Winston-Salem Baptist College is on their way to becoming a football school!

Hey Judy and Phil, you guys paying attention to this?:tumble:

Wake Forest beat the @$!#! out of the once mighty Florida St. Seminoles to go to 9-1 for the first time in school history!

They shut them out! Goose Egg for the former perinneial ACC Champion and National Champion contenders!

That is the worst loss in Bobby Bowden’s historic coaching career, and is the worst ACC loss the Seminoles have ever suffered (including losses to Miami, BC and VT).

Tiny little Winston-Salem Baptist College is on their way to becoming a football school!

Hey Judy and Phil, you guys paying attention to this?:tumble:

my guess is, judys sitting in her A10 decorated office celebrating the A10 in all its magnificence. sure, we couldnt get by north texas, but whos really better than them anyway?

She’s probably preparing to have her office redecorated in Big South Conference motifs.:dry:

HP and myself (I’m sure others do too) attend some of the Wake football games. I’ve been going for years. I was accepted to grad school at Wake but chose a different route. Other than that and formerly knowing some students, professors, and an administrator or two, I have no ties to the school.

It was, however, my hometown team and I did support them. If we can get football, many Charlotteans will do the same thing. They will go to our games even though they have no ties to our school. I have already had some potential fans ask me about the possibility of a program.