wake forest game

just thinking about it…are we…i say we as in poor college students, going to be able to get tickets to this game…is it like a duke game where if your not a student or alumni there or a high ranking alumni of the opposing team you won’t get in

so i guess my question is, does wake forest sell general addmission tickets to their games, or between student and alumni, there arn’t any tickets left over…

dont know if this had been talked about yet, havent posted in a lonnnnng time

Grew up in Winston 15 minutes from campus so I can answer this.

I have been to probably 40 Wake Forest basketball games in my life. They do sell their tickets to the public. However, you can expect to be stuck in the upper level for probably $20 a ticket.

Start putting that cash back now, Wake does a great marketing job of selling tickets, even their min-packs sell out.

To add to what the rest said, I too live near Winston and remember an announcement last year stating that all of Wake’s home games but two (Yale and A&T?) were sold out not long (a few days) after the tickets were made available to the public. Their ACC games sell out quickly due to the mini-packs HP mentioned. Tickets to our game will go quickly also because both team’s fans will want to see the game. Anybody that knows college basketball knows that both teams will be good, so this game could draw some non-fans as well. I’m sure that some tickets will be made available to the visiting team, but probably not too many. If you want to be sure you get tickets, your best bet is to get them straight from the Wake ticket office once they are made available to the public.

Davidson tickets are usually a plenty when we play there, so no "ranking"system is used that I know of when you purchase tickets through our ticket office. This might be a whole 'nother ball game though because most everybody will want them.

Once somebody, anybody, knows the details of how we need to go about getting tickets to the Wake game through [SIZE=4]OUR[/SIZE] ticket office, please post them here. We need to have as much green in the Joel as we can get.

Has a date been set for this game? I thought I saw 2/16, but is that confirmed?

[i]Originally posted by X-49er[/i]@Jun 23 2005, 02:09 PM [b] Davidson tickets are usually a plenty when we play there, so no "ranking"system is used that I know of when you purchase tickets through our ticket office. This might be a whole 'nother ball game though because most everybody will want them.

[/b]

They did use the 49er Club ranking to assign the alotted Davidson tickets. There were two sections of Charlotte people and then a small section behind our bench for the big hitters.

WAKE game is 2/11 (correction) , afternoon game on ABC, last I heard.

2/10/06 is a Friday…

It’s 2/11.

Tickets are usually plentiful for most Wake games. It is usually very easy to pick up tickets outside the coliseum, and for less than face value. It is also easy to move downstairs, but not as easy as it used to be.

Over40, where have you been lately? I know it’s not skiing. Regards to the other half too.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Jun 25 2005, 11:23 PM [b] Over40, where have you been lately? I know it's not skiing. Regards to the other half too. [/b]
Been busy. I have been reading the posts, but just haven't responded to many of them.

I will give my regards to the other half.

Cmack, Chi, correct me if i am wrong…

Wasnt there something said about loyality points being used to distribute the WF tickets if we get any at all??

That would be nice. I am not too thrilled about spending $25 to get Wake tickets if I have to get them from Wake.

[i]Originally posted by OriginalNinerNation1[/i]@Jul 6 2005, 09:17 PM [b] Cmack, Chi, correct me if i am wrong...

Wasnt there something said about loyality points being used to distribute the WF tickets if we get any at all?? [/b]

that sounds familiar, but i dont remember any details.

damn that sucks for people who are in pep band and can’t get points for going to the games <_<

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Jul 9 2005, 01:41 PM [b] damn that sucks for people who are in pep band and can't get points for going to the games <_< [/b]
drop out of pep band and get hype with the rest of section 104 B)