Wake Forest recruit in trouble with law

Just when you thought things were settling down for the Deacons basketball program…

[URL=http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/highschool/stories/2008/03/28/aminu_0329.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab][B][U]Norcross star Aminu arrested[/U][/B][/URL], Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Just when you thought things were settling down for the Deacons basketball program...

Norcross star Aminu arrested, Atlanta Journal-Constitution

That was a dumb thing to do! Shooting somebody from a car with a bb gun? Idiot, this could ruin everything. If he loses his schollie, then Skeen prolly stays at Wake. :unhappy::weep:

[I]“He is not that type of kid. I can’t see Al-Farouq like that,” Norcross’ starting point guard, Taariq Muhammad, said. “[B]He was probably in the wrong place at the wrong time[/B]. This could serve as a lesson for other kids.”[/I]

No the girl who got shot with the BB gun was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Al-Farouq made a choice to be a wannabe thug with his red rider.

All is not lost. There is always a spot on Bob Huggins’s WVU team for this type of player.

All is not lost. There is always a spot on Bob Huggins's WVU team for this type of player.

Or Memphis…

Or Memphis....

no… their players just punch women

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;309906]Or Memphis…[/QUOTE]

Or Uconn

Unreal, this recruit actually smiled, largely, in his booking mugshot. What a moron.

Or Uconn

Or the following historic teams: 2003 Baylor, 1951 City College of New York, 1997 Arizona State, Any Tarkanian coached team, 1997 University of Michigan, 1978 Boston College, Mid- 1990s University of Minnesota

Unreal, this recruit actually smiled, largely, in his booking mugshot. What a moron.

A lot of people smile in mugshots. Better to look good in a mugshot then look like a piece of ****. People like you better when you are smiling even if it is a mugshot. If I ever get arrested, I will smile in my mugshot.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;309929]A lot of people smile in mugshots. Better to look good in a mugshot then look like a piece of ****. People like you better when you are smiling even if it is a mugshot. If I ever get arrested, I will smile in my mugshot.[/QUOTE]

All this time I thought your avatar [B]was[/B] your mugshot.:biggrin:

Also, I can’t let the opportunity pass without posting my favorite all time mug shot.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;309906]Or Memphis…[/QUOTE]

Memphis already has a recruit who did a drive-by, although it was a real drive-by.