walkons

does anybody know if there are still going to be walk on tryouts this year? or do you think that we have reached the maximum amount of guys for the team. i only ask because im trying to get some discussion going on the board and this was all i could think to ask.

pretty sure the roster is full.

With Parks, Lewis, and Church already walking on, I couldn’t imagine them adding anyone else. Usually we only have one or two walk-ons.

You could also count Briscoe as a walkon I guess, but he can’t play this year.

whatever happened to the 6’6" guy who transferred here. i cant imagine the coaching staff cant use a talented big body in practice for our bigs to go against.

he needs to be redshirted so his last year he can play TE for the niners

[QUOTE=ninerfan55;432418]whatever happened to the 6’6" guy who transferred here. i cant imagine the coaching staff cant use a talented big body in practice for our bigs to go against.[/QUOTE]

He went to App St.

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;432465]He went to App St.[/QUOTE]

not omar carter. obviously i wouldnt forget his name because i spent a month saying he was going to come here. shane williams.

What is the max number of players a team can have?

What is the max number of players a team can have?
there isnt any. only a max on # of scholarships and # of people who can travel.

Ex. look at Chapel Hill’s roster. typically huge.

there isnt any. only a max on # of scholarships and # of people who can travel.

Ex. look at Chapel Hill’s roster. typically huge.

Exactly----they usually have 10-12 chumps in uniform on their bench, besides the 5 pansies in the game…:biggrin:

when will they be adding the pictures and profiles of the new guys on the website?

whatever happened to the 6'6" guy who transferred here. i cant imagine the coaching staff cant use a talented big body in practice for our bigs to go against.
I think he was from somewhere like Lenoir-Rhyne maybe? Is that who you mean?

[QUOTE=NLP;432559]I think he was from somewhere like Lenoir-Rhyne maybe? Is that who you mean?[/QUOTE]

Charleston Southern- Omar Carter

I think he was from somewhere like Lenoir-Rhyne maybe? Is that who you mean?
Charleston Southern- Omar Carter
I know Omar Carter. I was referring to this:
not omar carter. obviously i wouldnt forget his name because i spent a month saying he was going to come here. shane williams.

[QUOTE=NLP;432568]I know Omar Carter. I was referring to this:[/QUOTE]

That shows me for not reading the rest of the posts!

i was talking about shane williams, who transferred here from montreat and i think wants to walk on.