Watching the A10 tourny

[QUOTE=metro;302584]OK, what is the deal with the A10 tourny and TV? I will be in Vegas all next week and need a gameplan.

Is it all CSTV? Is every game on CSTV? Some games?

Are all games avail streaming vid online?

Is the championship on ESPN or CBS?

MASN?

Has Linda Bruno left anyway for me to watch the Niners?

the A10 website is useless:
[URL]http://atlantic10.cstv.com/championships/m-baskbl-2008.html[/URL][/QUOTE]

This time I donā€™t need to worry about itā€¦off to AC for the week with a group of 16!! Representingā€¦yes we areā€¦Go Niners!!!

[QUOTE=allie49er;303041]Will blehbleh work for this one?[/QUOTE]
I think it will allie. Hereā€™s for hoping!

I hope Linda Brunoā€™s retirement package sucks.

God bless the internet, I love it, but seriously, we cant even watch our team play in the 1st round of their conference tournament on TV. Sigh. I dont ever remember having this problem in CUSA.

God bless the internet, I love it, but seriously, we cant even watch our team play in the 1st round of their conference tournament on TV. Sigh. I dont ever remember having this problem in CUSA.

I do, the last year in CUSA, Charlotte vs. Memphis was either not on TV or it may have been on C-SET, which is basically the same as not being on TV.

Any chance of Picassoā€™s running the feed onto the big screen???

Will blehbleh work for this one?

I just logged in with that. Hopefully it keeps working.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;303062]I do, the last year in CUSA, Charlotte vs. Memphis was either not on TV or it may have been on C-SET, which is basically the same as not being on TV.[/QUOTE]

Must have been C-SET, cause I distinctly remember watching us get DRILLED that game, and Withers looking like the only one who hopped on the plane. Thanks for reminding me though.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;303062]I do, the last year in CUSA, Charlotte vs. Memphis was either not on TV or it may have been on C-SET, which is basically the same as not being on TV.[/QUOTE]

yep, I remember watchinā€™ that game on TV. it might of been public access TV (basically same as CSET), but it was on TV at my home.

then again, it might of been on one of the DirecTV sports channels.

No tv for the first round, but the rest should be on tv somewhereā€¦

[URL=http://atlantic10.cstv.com/championships/m-baskbl-2008.html][COLOR=darkgreen]http://atlantic10.cstv.com/championships/m-baskbl-2008.html[/COLOR][/URL]

Disgusting. Ugh.

No tv for the first round, but the rest should be on tv somewhere...

[COLOR=darkgreen]http://atlantic10.cstv.com/championships/m-baskbl-2008.html[/COLOR]

Still says the UMass game is not on TV. CSTVR for all other Quarterfinal games.

Live video streaming for the first three days of the tourney will be available on www.atlantic10.org for $9.95 per game. Current annual subscribers to CSTV XXL will be able to access all ten games as part of their subscription. However, monthly subscribers will have to purchase the contests via pay-per-view.

[B]2008 Atlantic 10 Menā€™s Basketball Championship[/B]
[I]Boardwalk Hall - Atlantic City, N.J.[/I]
[B]Wednesday, March 12[/B]
Game 1 - #8 Dayton vs. #9 Saint Louis - 12:00
Game 2 - #5 Saint Josephā€™s vs. #12 Fordham - 2:30
Game 3 - #7 La Salle vs. #10 Duquesne - 6:30
Game 4 - #6 Charlotte vs. #11 Rhode Island - 9:00

[B]Thursday, March 13[/B]
Game 5 - #1 Xavier vs. #8/#9 winner - 12:00 (CSTVR)
Game 6 - #4 Richmond vs. #5/#12 winner - 2:30 (CSTVR)
Game 7 - #2 Temple vs. #7/#10 winner - 6:30 (CSTVR)
Game 8 - #3 Massachusetts vs. #6/#11 winner - 9:00 (CSTVR)

[B]Friday, March 14[/B]
Game 9 - Game 5 winner vs. Game 6 winner - 6:30 (CSTVR)
Game 10 - Game 7 winner vs. Game 8 winner - 9:00 (CSTVR)

[B]Saturday, March 15[/B]
Finals - 6:00 (ESPN)

What a joke.

[QUOTE=Jim Utter;303172]Live video streaming for the first three days of the tourney will be available on www.atlantic10.org for $9.95 per game. [B]Current annual subscribers to CSTV XXL will be able to access all ten games as part of their subscription.[/B] However, monthly subscribers will have to purchase the contests via pay-per-view. [/QUOTE]
Looks like that means the log in I have shared will work. PM me if you need assistance or direction.

So can Picassoā€™s or Hamā€™s get a feed from the Internet to the TV or not?
As many womenā€™s games were on TV this week, it stinks our girls werenā€™t on. CSTV, ESPU, SportSouth, etc. showed smaller conferences games.

[QUOTE=Iron9er;303076]Must have been C-SET, cause I distinctly remember watching us get DRILLED that game, and Withers looking like the only one who hopped on the plane. Thanks for reminding me though.[/QUOTE]

It was brutal to watch our collapse that game. The only saving grace was that Beale Street was right outside the arena.
Iā€™m not sure about Curtis and the plane, but I know Coach Lutz made the team take a bus home from Memphis the next day.

It looks like we have to make the Finals before we are televised on ANY station. Is that correct? Or did I miss something?

We are in the 7th ranked basketball conference and cannot even watch these games on tv? I canā€™t wait for the new commissioner.

[QUOTE=Chipper;303563]It looks like we have to make the Finals before we are televised on ANY station. Is that correct? Or did I miss something?

We are in the 7th ranked basketball conference and cannot even watch these games on tv? I canā€™t wait for the new commissioner.[/QUOTE]

If you have DirecTV you can watch the 2nd and 3rd round games with the Sports pack ($12/ month). Most sports bars have this so you should be able to see the games.

If you have DirecTV you can watch the 2nd and 3rd round games with the Sports pack ($12/ month). Most sports bars have this so you should be able to see the games.
[B] YOU BETTER CALL IN ADVANCE!

[/B] I went to watch UMASS at Fox and Hound on DTV sports pack and many of those ā€œsports packā€ channels were blacked out.