Watching the A10 tourny

[QUOTE=metro;303589][B]
YOU BETTER CALL IN ADVANCE!

[/B] I went to watch UMASS at Fox and Hound on DTV sports pack and many of those “sports pack” channels were blacked out.[/QUOTE]

I’ve learned to never rely on any sports bar to show the Niners with the exception if Picassos.

I have DirecTV and the sports pack and the channels that show the A10 Tourney have never been blacked out when I’ve watched. I would invite folks over, but I’ll be out of town. I’ll have to rely on yahoo broadcast, unless someone knows a good bar in Charleston that will show the Niners…

Also, we have to win on Wednesday before we have to worry about any of this. LET’S TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS!!! PLEASE!!!

[QUOTE=Iron9er;303060]God bless the internet, I love it, but seriously, we cant even watch our team play in the 1st round of their conference tournament on TV. Sigh. I dont ever remember having this problem in CUSA.[/QUOTE]

Amen brother. “March madness” takes on a whole new meaning when most of our fanbase can’t watch our last regular season game or our first tournament game. Pathetic.

Isn’t TWC supposed to be picking up every game that is on CSTVR?

[QUOTE=Powerbait;303642]Isn’t TWC supposed to be picking up every game that is on CSTVR?[/QUOTE]

I’m still wating for that announcement. It makes sense that they would.

I remember Action 64 picking up the ESPN+ broadcasts during the CUSA days. What happened to our relationship with them??

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]The Atlantic 10 has announced that ALL OF Thursday’s quarterfinal and Friday’s semifinal A-10 Men’s Basketball Tournament games (televised by CBS College Sports Network - Regional, formerly CSTV-Regional), will be broadcast in the Charlotte/North Carolina area through Time Warner Cable. Wednesday’s first round games are not being televised. They are available via an internet broadcast through CSTV Online (access through Atlantic 10 website).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]The broadcasts will follow the same distribution schedule of the Time Warner Cable and CSTV-Regional broadcasts of the regular-season.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]That distribution schedule follows below:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[B][SIZE=2]49ers/TIME WARNER CABLE
DISTRIBUTION CHART
[/SIZE][SIZE=1]Charlotte Division
[/B]Channel 7 - Albemarle, Kannapolis, Salisbury
Channel 9 - Charlotte, Shelby
Channel 12 - Rockingham
Channel 17 - Gastonia, Monroe
Channel 19 - Statesville
[B]Greensboro Division
[/B]Channel 69 - Greensboro, High Point, Archdale, Asheboro
Channel 70 - Thomasville, Lexington
Channel 75 - Forsyth, Dobson, King, Mt. Airy, Mocksville
[B]Eastern Carolina Division
[/B]Channel 24 - Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Goldsboro, Wilson
Channel 60 - Fayetteville, Southern Pines, Lumberton, Pinehurst
Channel 19 - Wilmington, Burgaw, Elizabethtown, Whiteville, Southport
Channel 25 - Newport, Morehead City, Havelock, Jacksonville, Swansboro
[/SIZE]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Jim Utter;303723][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]The Atlantic 10 has announced that ALL OF Thursday’s quarterfinal and Friday’s semifinal A-10 Men’s Basketball Tournament games (televised by CBS College Sports Network - Regional, formerly CSTV-Regional), will be broadcast in the Charlotte/North Carolina area through Time Warner Cable. Wednesday’s first round games are not being televised. They are available via an internet broadcast through CSTV Online (access through Atlantic 10 website).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]The broadcasts will follow the same distribution schedule of the Time Warner Cable and CSTV-Regional broadcasts of the regular-season.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]That distribution schedule follows below:[/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][SIZE=2]49ers/TIME WARNER CABLE
DISTRIBUTION CHART
[/SIZE][SIZE=1]Charlotte Division
[/B]Channel 7 - Albemarle, Kannapolis, Salisbury
Channel 9 - Charlotte, Shelby
Channel 12 - Rockingham
Channel 17 - Gastonia, Monroe
Channel 19 - Statesville
[B]Greensboro Division
[/B]Channel 69 - Greensboro, High Point, Archdale, Asheboro
Channel 70 - Thomasville, Lexington
Channel 75 - Forsyth, Dobson, King, Mt. Airy, Mocksville
[B]Eastern Carolina Division
[/B]Channel 24 - Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Goldsboro, Wilson
Channel 60 - Fayetteville, Southern Pines, Lumberton, Pinehurst
Channel 19 - Wilmington, Burgaw, Elizabethtown, Whiteville, Southport
Channel 25 - Newport, Morehead City, Havelock, Jacksonville, Swansboro
[/SIZE]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

That’s great for all the Charlotte people. :weep:

Ask and I shall recieve.

That’s pretty cool though… hope we win the first round since it won’t be on tv :o

[QUOTE=VA49er;303725]That’s great for all the Charlotte people. :weep:[/QUOTE]

Just drive down to raleigh for the week end! :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=VA49er;303725]That’s great if we make it past the first round[/QUOTE]

fixed.

If I was TWC, I’d only cover the Charlotte games. What’s the point in the rest?

If I was TWC, I'd only cover the Charlotte games. What's the point in the rest?
I heard TWC is tired of the stranglehold the ACC has on local sports and wants to cultivate interest in the A10.

[QUOTE=49er1;303735]Just drive down to raleigh for the week end! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I’d rather go to AC. Unfortunately, I have to go to San Fran.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;303743]If I was TWC, I’d only cover the Charlotte games. What’s the point in the rest?[/QUOTE]

Maybe we want to watch who we will be playing in the next round…

I can’t ever remember the 49ers not having their 1st rd tourney game not on satellite and available somewhere. Even in the Sun Belt years, the first round games were on satellite and sent back to home cities.

I can’t believe no one is producing the 1st day games, so their is no local market for the first round games for any of the schools, that is hard to believe.