WBC

I was just really saying that its too bad. There is no way of predicting upsets. I wish coverage was like CBS where they switch back and forth between in order to get the good games on. Of course that wouldn't be fair to MLB Network's rating.

Yea, MLB TV has the rights to games ESPN didn’t claimed, so unless a deal could’ve been worked out after the Canada/Italy game, there’s no way they could’ve got it on national television.

Can’t believe nothing has been said yet about USA’s comeback on the verge of elimination. That game was awesome…one of the best I’ve seen in a while (not sure if it beats our in the park grand slam…) Time to take it to Venezuela again. Hate that Pedroia is gone, though…that hurts.

Brian Roberts has been playing much better than Pedroia. No big loss there, even though Dustin is the MVP. I wished I could have watched that game last night. David Wright was saying how he never expected to be dogpiling in March. Ha, I thought to myself, “That’s the only time you’re going to be dogpiling.”

I’ve been watching the WBC when I can, and luckily I was able to tune in last night around the 6th. Great comeback!! Did you guys see ‘the kick’ by Victorino?

Great finish. I came over for the bottom of the 9th. I don’t think we’ll hear anymore reporters talking about hwo the players don’t care about the WBC.

Great finish. I came over for the bottom of the 9th. I don't think we'll hear anymore reporters talking about hwo the players don't care about the WBC.

yeah…i just wish the country was the same way. i dont know why in the world this country for some reason thinks nba/mlb/nhl/anything league-wise trumps playing for representing this country to the rest of the world. when greece beat us in basketball 4 years ago, people were dancing in the streets. after this years olympics, i wanted to dance in the streets. we’re bad. the only thing that gets us fired up for competing against the world is when we have a superhuman like phelps for every endorsement in the country to salivate over.

I like how Venezuelan fans are mercilessly booing Magglio Ordonez because of his very vocal support of Pres. Hugo Chavez.