We do not play []

[quote=“cibik02, post:20, topic:29601”]No one wants to play this game with you itsbraille49

But just so it’s just not you playing with yourself in this thread acting all sad and lonely… duke.

Really though, please explain your thought process when starting this thread. My old sloppy joe thread had more substance. I may need to bring it back.[/quote]

We do not play Sloppy Joe this year.

[quote=“cibik02, post:20, topic:29601”]No one wants to play this game with you itsbraille49

But just so it’s just not you playing with yourself in this thread acting all sad and lonely… duke.

Really though, please explain your thought process when starting this thread. My old sloppy joe thread had more substance. I may need to bring it back.[/quote]Just ignore the thread then.

[quote=“moss2k, post:22, topic:29601”][quote=“cibik02, post:20, topic:29601”]No one wants to play this game with you itsbraille49

Really though, please explain your thought process when starting this thread. My old sloppy joe thread had more substance. I may need to bring it back.[/quote]Just ignore the thread then.[/quote]

I played the game.

If you aren’t gonna play, don’t post! You are messing up this gem of a thread. >:(

Ohio State

Really though, please explain your thought process when starting this thread. My old sloppy joe thread had more substance. I may need to bring it back.[/quote]

I don’t think it’s a game. I believe he is looking at a few sites and deducing if a school has finished their schedule and if we are on it. We can question itsbraille about a lot of things, he is a day walker, but with scheduling the dude is typically on point.

Purdue.

Binghamton.

clt bets we don’t play UNCCCC CH in the tourney.

Sorry…didn’t already see you listed WVU.

UCLA

We do not play Auburn.

George Mason.

Kansas State

Oklahoma

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31000&ATCLID=210145087