We do not play []

Kansas.

Illinois State.

Collegiate Marbles

Texas. (Outside the confines of the Battle4Atlantis)

West Virginia

Kentucky.

Arizona.

Arizona State.

Sun Valley HS

in the cusa baseball tournament. ???

basketball until November.

nice when we post BS

Lenoir Rhyne.

We should line them up as a basketball exhibition game. It is a good guess that they will not play any defense.

We should line them up as a basketball exhibition game. It is a good guess that they will not play any defense.[/quote] True that. I think that’s a good reason NOT to play an exhibition against them.

We should line them up as a basketball exhibition game. It is a good guess that they will not play any defense.[/quote] True that. I think that’s a good reason NOT to play an exhibition against them.[/quote]

Yeah we play them - beat them by 40 and some posters here will declare it the best team since 1977 :wink:

We should line them up as a basketball exhibition game. It is a good guess that they will not play any defense.[/quote] True that. I think that’s a good reason NOT to play an exhibition against them.[/quote]

Yeah we play them - beat them by 40 and some posters here will declare it the best team since 1977 ;)[/quote]

And in all likelihood, anyone making that claim was probably not around in 1977.

Memphis

http://www.commercialappeal.com/sports/tigers/oklahoma-manhattan-ole-miss-highlight-tigers-nonleague-home-slate_35652944?cid=dlvr.it

(Just trying to help.)

VCU.

Bradley.

No one wants to play this game with you itsbraille49

But just so it’s just not you playing with yourself in this thread acting all sad and lonely… duke.

Really though, please explain your thought process when starting this thread. My old sloppy joe thread had more substance. I may need to bring it back.