We Look Deep

Pretty impressive showing. Weā€™ve got a WHOLE LOT of talent on this team. Newcomers will give us a big lift.

Pleasantly surprised by:

-Courtney Williamsā€™ size and skill level. Weā€™ve got a solid 2 year contributor.
-Bennett size and athleticism. Too bad we didnā€™t have him last year to add depth in the backcourt. Will be a physical 2G for us.
-Leemire - kid is a player. So many tools.
-All of the Niner Nation shirts including students, players, coaches, and even the Chancellor.

I had a business committment (Sorry $$$ b/4 fun) and couldnā€™t make it. It sounds like we didnā€™t show much in the way of 3 point shooting?

Glad to hear about Williamsā€¦he sounds like a much needed addition.

[i]Originally posted by max[/i]@Oct 21 2005, 09:44 AM [b] I had a business committment (Sorry $$$ b/4 fun) and couldn't make it. It sounds like we didn't show much in the way of 3 point shooting?

Glad to hear about Williamsā€¦he sounds like a much needed addition. [/b]

Curt was either 2 of 3 or 2 of 4.

I think Williams may have dialed it up from long distance as well.

[i]Originally posted by Cornbread+Oct 21 2005, 10:00 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Cornbread @ Oct 21 2005, 10:00 AM)
[i]Originally posted by max[/i]@Oct 21 2005, 09:44 AM [b] I had a business committment (Sorry $$$ b/4 fun) and couldn't make it. It sounds like we didn't show much in the way of 3 point shooting?

Glad to hear about Williamsā€¦he sounds like a much needed addition. [/b]

As the others said, several guys hit threes. There were a lot of threes and layups/dunksā€¦and very little defense as expected. From what I remember, Leemire, DA, Williams (2 threes), Withers (2 or 3). Williams was very long but not thin like a Kenkay Jones. Coleman is huge with tree trunks for legs. We definitely have some skilled big men.

For our long lost friendā€¦HIH.

thank you, thank you, thank you

We indeed have talent this year but I hope this talent works well together. Iā€™m not so worried about the offensive side as much as defense.