We Need 2 Charley Coley's

dang, bo!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Designed-double-alley-oop?urn=nba,136223

One of those guys in that video is a Niner Target.

[QUOTE]Ladies and gentlemen, we interrupt your regularly scheduled NBA programming to bring you this breaking YouTube clip that is of the utmost basketball importance. (Slight exaggeration.) Via With Leather, here’s video of Ike Nwamu and Deuce Bello of Westchester Country Day School pulling off a designed double alley-oop in a recent high school game. It’s ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;379091]dang, bo!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Designed-double-alley-oop?urn=nba,136223[/QUOTE]

Q-Do Bello!

Coley has dunked over a rider of an exercise bike. By end of year he hopes to be able to shoot over same.

coleman and coley can do this, they have run alleys to coleman too

[QUOTE=gamer;379248]Coley has dunked over a rider of an exercise bike. By end of year he hopes to be able to shoot over same.[/QUOTE]

Now that’s funny, I don’t care you are.

Did anyone else notice the score in the background?

22-4 … :lmao:

coleman and coley can do this, they have run alleys to coleman too
Maybe if we aren't going to win games, we could practice our double alley oops.

We could go for three and set a world record. Or at least just make ESPN highlights.

Ha I agree. The main reason I go to the games at this point in the season is to see some sick Coley dunks, hopefully something that will make SportsCenter top ten, because I know he’s capable.

[QUOTE=swig;379383]Ha I agree. The main reason I go to the games at this point in the season is to see some sick Coley dunks, hopefully something that will make SportsCenter top ten, because I know he’s capable.[/QUOTE]

For real. IIRC the AD was trying to promote Coley for the NCAA Dunk Competition.

Coley has dunked over a rider of an exercise bike. By end of year he hopes to be able to shoot over same.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Funniest post all day.

CC3s been in the top 10 once this season hasn’t he? midnight madness?

[QUOTE=gamer;379248]Coley has dunked over a rider of an exercise bike. By end of year he hopes to be able to shoot over same.[/QUOTE]

I used to mistake you for a Heel homer, but you sir have some funny friggin’ posts.

CC3s been in the top 10 once this season hasn't he? midnight madness?
I don't remember if it was top 10, I just remember seeing it on sportscenter

It wasn’t top ten, just a random highlight. It was the bounce pass from the track to the court. Last years MNM dunk over the table and chair were better I thought.

[QUOTE=swig;379520]It wasn’t top ten, just a random highlight. It was the bounce pass from the track to the court. Last years MNM dunk over the table and chair were better I thought.[/QUOTE]

The BM dunk over Phil Jones was the best.

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;379521]The BM dunk over Phil Jones was the best.[/QUOTE]

bowel movement dunk?

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;379527]bowel movement dunk?[/QUOTE]

No, it’s Basketball Madness since it isn’t at Midnight.

Bowel Movement might be more appropriate for this team this year.