we need strong attendance tomorrow night

[QUOTE=49er1;142006]The spread in the O this morning has us at 11 point favorites. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!! Is no one else watching this train wreck?!?![/QUOTE]

:huh: Wow.

i mean it is the O(not the most reliable source) if i could find it at 11 id bet the ranch on davidson, it aint 11 its 4.

[QUOTE=f-o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-s;141954]Found out that the ticket office has sold about 75% of the general public seats for tomorrow’s game.[/QUOTE]
On a quick glance through TicketReturn, 616 seats were available just now. I hope the seats that are sold so far have bodies in them tonight. And as mentioned in another thread, I hope there are bodies in the seats in the lower level.

[QUOTE=HP49er;142024]On a quick glance through TicketReturn, 616 seats were available just now. I hope the seats that are sold so far have bodies in them tonight. And as mentioned in another thread, I hope there are bodies in the seats in the lower level.[/QUOTE]

Are you going to be a body in one of those seats tonight?? We need ya there - I think the team needs you. It’s the Curse of the Missing HP… Okay, so I’m fishing for excuses for the team today :slight_smile:

just went to the ticket office and they said the lower level is sold out for students.

So now I am the secret mojo needed for victory?

Also, all the online services I looked at have the 49ers as 4 point favorites, not 11. The Hoosiers are 5-1/2 point underdogs to the Dookies.

[QUOTE=f-o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-s;142031]just went to the ticket office and they said the lower level is sold out for students.[/QUOTE]
[B]DUH?[/B] If there are ever lower level tickets available 11 hours before a game, we should eliminate athletics at UNC Charlotte.

Maybe they expect our Offense to WAKE UP!!!

[QUOTE=HP49er;142033]So now I am the secret mojo needed for victory?

Also, all the online services I looked at have the 49ers as 4 point favorites, not 11. The Hoosiers are 5-1/2 point underdogs to the Dookies.[/QUOTE]

Christmas, 13-16 season, people walked up and got lower level seats.

[/QUOTE]

Well, it sure as hell isn’t me. :shades:

Also, all the online services I looked at have the 49ers as 4 point favorites, not 11. The Hoosiers are 5-1/2 point underdogs to the Dookies.[/QUOTE]

Wonder why the O says 11 (and it does) and others say 4? Weird. Whatever, I’d take the points and run with it. I say 70-56, we lose.

Oh, game time is at 8 instead of 7:30?? Ahh, good stuff…

Anybody staying for the entire doubleheader?? I doubt my lungs could stay in tact for that long… :unhappy: :unhappy:

[QUOTE=Powerbait;142051]Christmas, 13-16 season, people walked up and got lower level seats.[/QUOTE]
That 3-day fiasco with Loyola-Chicago, Colorado and UL Lafayette doesn’t count. The poorest-planned event ever held in Halton. I drove back and forth all 3 days, that won’t ever happen again.