Welcome back Dewhurst!!

Lost in all the madness was the return of Charles Dewhurst. It was great to see him on the court again. He had a great game for having only practiced 4 times this year.

Aint that the truth. gj, Dew!

Yeah, he was refreshing today. Feel really bad that the story isn’t how he came back to help lead us to victory.

Well maybe if he had just stopped fouling and turning the ball over!

Agreed. He put up a good effort today.

He played tough and had some big hustle plays. I think that Dew is more of Major’s kinda player than Lutz’.

Well maybe if he had just stopped fouling and turning the ball over![/quote]

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. His one foul and one turnover certainly ruined our chances, since he had only 6 points, 4 rebounds (3 offensive), 2 steals and an assist. And Coach Major let him play 15 min.

Well maybe if he had just stopped fouling and turning the ball over![/quote]

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. His one foul and one turnover certainly ruined our chances, since he had only 6 points, 4 rebounds (3 offensive), 2 steals and an assist. And Coach Major let him play 15 min.[/quote]
Sarcasm. Was more of a (bad) joke about how our team were just fouling and double dribbling like mad.

Dewhurst’s contact popping out destroyed our momentum.

I had been hard on Dew - but he played well with good confidence.

I missed that Dewhurst had changed his number. I was confused when I turned on the video feed to see a white guy #22 on the wing. Scotty have anything to do with this?

Jesus. The inability of some posters on here to catch sarcasm is mind numbing sometimes.
Back on topic though… WELCOME BACK DEWEEYYYY!! I love how he came in and immediately scored 4 straight pts. It’s so nice to have him and KJ back!

He begged me to be able to wear my number, and I said… “ehhh ok, it’s just for one year, what the hell, sure go for it.” 8)

I think anipal and I scared the pizza delivery guy we were yelling so loud when Dew first game in and got that steal to score from mid court. So nice to have him back. Keep it up Dewey!

Only 4 practices? He came in bad-ass, as if he’d been licking his chops.
He didn’t get enough OT minutes.
Dew deserves more attention.

That’s right! We were freaking pumped. I’m so happy for Dew and for the team because he’s back.

Our team is going to be a lot stronger with Dew and KJ back.