Welcome New SGA Prez!

Also, gotta remember the pathetic totals fromt he year before, 2%. And also that it was a runoff, and people had to vote again!

Thanks for the kind words guys! I can’t wait to represent Niner Nation this upcoming year I wish I had time to write an official response but… uh… that can wait 'till tomorrow because tonight I need to take some time off from all the campaigning.

I’ll be talking with you all in much more detail very soon! This is our chance to change and address the things we’ve always wanted to.

Congrats HC49! I had no idea “one of our own” was running. Represent well!

Congratulations Mr Happy.

I haven’t been a student in years, but I do have a list of requests.

1. Beer in Halton
  2. Beer at the Baseball Games
  3. Beer at the Soccer Games
  4. Football in 3 Years
  5. Beer at Football Games

Oh yea, since you are student prez, if our baseball team doesn’t make to Omaha, it’s all YOUR fault.

CONGRATS

excited to see what is to come!

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc1;234589]CONGRATS

excited to see what is to come![/QUOTE]

Congrates HC, I hope you uphold your platform and don’t let the BOT or Dubois silence you!

So lets have FOOTBALL NOW! and a name change vote would be great too!:toast:

I thought I was the President. :doh: Congrats man! Let us know if we can help.

President-elect Happy addresses students on Nineronline:
[URL=http://media.www.nineronline.com/media/storage/paper971/news/2007/04/16/LettersToTheEditor/PresidentElect.Ritchie.Addresses.Unc.Charlotte-2873813.shtml]http://media.www.nineronline.com/media/storage/paper971/news/2007/04/16/LettersToTheEditor/PresidentElect.Ritchie.Addresses.Unc.Charlotte-2873813.shtml[/URL]

Sounds like he’s definitely in touch with the right issues, personable, easy to contact/wants to hear from people, and is going to work right away. I’m impressed.

Have to admit though that there was something missing… Strange… I didn’t hear anything about the number one issue on campus: the credit card initiative.
:lmao:

Strange... I didn't hear anything about the number one issue on campus: the credit card initiative. :lmao:

They did resolve the next biggest issue on campus: developing UNC Charlotte’s first Honor Code

Congrats! Now grow some balls and step up to Phil and Judy!

[QUOTE=survivor45;235178]They did resolve the next biggest issue on campus: developing UNC Charlotte’s first Honor Code

[/QUOTE]
Yes, it is evidentally the “Era of the Noble Niner”. I just hope the frosh don’t have to wear silly hats when they sign this…

I must have missed that Noble Niner signing… what a shame.