Welcome New SGA Prez!

Welcome Justin Ritchie as the new SGA President, and his Vice President, Tim Ernst.

Justin Ritchie is HappyCamper on this board. This is a big step in the right direction for having a football minded SGa and someone who will not be a ‘rubber stamp’ for the chancellor

[URL=http://media.www.nineronline.com/media/storage/paper971/news/2007/04/16/News/New-Student.Body.Prez.Announced-2871831.shtml]http://media.www.nineronline.com/media/storage/paper971/news/2007/04/16/News/New-Student.Body.Prez.Announced-2871831.shtml[/URL]

Congrats, Happy.

:clap:

Yay! :clap:

Way to go Justin! My w[B]I[/B]fe voted for you. Now let me remind you of something, that screwball, I mean moron… doh! Ben didn’t understand… You speak to the chancellor on behalf of the students not the other way. You were elected by the students, not the chancellor. Please remember that so I don’t have to beat the crap out of you too… :biggrin:

Good news! Congrats!

Congratulations Happy!

I think your first executive act is the demand everyone address you as HappyCamper.

Congratulations Happy!

I think your first executive act is the demand everyone address you as HappyCamper.

PRESIDENT HappyCamper

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;234498]Congratulations Happy!

I think your first executive act is the demand everyone address you as HappyCamper.[/QUOTE]
Second act being that anyone caught wearing gear from another school (except those paying tribute to [B][COLOR=DarkRed]V[/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]T[/COLOR][/B] this week) be forced to attend a 3 hour, 8 am class on how to support the school that you attend, not the one your daddy went to or that you wish you went to.

Second act being that anyone caught wearing gear from another school (except those paying tribute to [B][COLOR=darkred]V[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]T[/COLOR][/B] this week) be forced to attend a 3 hour, 8 am class on how to support the school that you attend, not the one your daddy went to or that you wish you went to.

Im gonna lobby for that!

Exciting time to be class president… The football study should come out during Happy’s tenure. Little friendly advice: Prepare now for either contingency.

Congrats.

someone who will not be a 'rubber stamp' for the chancellor

I know you’re buddies with the guy, but I’ll believe it when I see it. Politics are very powerful.

He’s very different from ol’benny. He is more rebellious, and in fact, more of a human being then Comstuck

Congrats Happy! I think it’s great we got someone who has a hand in making decisions on our side and someone who the chancellor must listen to! :biggrin:

Represent well Justin.

President Camper, sir, may I request a VIP tour of the SGA offices guided by yourself?

[B][COLOR=Green][SIZE=4]Congrats on the victory![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

All Hail President HC!

He should probably get an official msg board title.

I’ll be happy when and only when the school finally starts selling Cheerwine and/or Sundrop. The gauntlet is thrown, Ritchie. :slight_smile:

1,700 people voted…6%…thats pathetic

1,700 people voted....6%...thats pathetic

Yes, but it also shows how stunning a success the football vote was no matter what Crystal Gayle and metro.m on UP try to say.

Also, it was a run-off. The first time had 8% and I am sure their were some unique voters to each. NC State had 18% in Spring 2004 (They may also leave voting open longer which has its own disadvantages), so 8% is lower and there is work to be done but its not like we can expect 50% for a presidential election that takes place in two days.

Justin Ritchie is a legitimate ruler of our university who will revive interest in SGA, not by marketing, but by being an advocate for students.