Welcome to Welcome

Seconded. It’s gonna be a long ass offseason…

Annette doesnt take an offseason. Just let it wash over you Chisox

Blasphemy! How dare you talk about the Man in Black like that?!?!

I have to think Chad is going to be the rock that pulls this family together… for the next week or so.

I wish I could be as good to my wife as Chad is to Annette.

Richard Childress? I thought that was Bruce Jenner.

Seriously…the F are yall talking about???

Who the F is Annette??

Seriously…the F are yall talking about? ??? ?

Who the F is Annette??[/quote]

Just sit back, relax and enjoy this real life soap opera. You can not prepare yourself for the turns this story can take. You can only simply absorb it and cherish it forever and ever.

I think Anette is some random trailer trash female that Cass is following on Facebook. I assume she is from Welcome.

You guys let me know if I’ve put the pieces together correctly.

I think Anette is some random trailer trash female that Cass is following on Facebook. I assume she is from Welcome.

You guys let me know if I’ve put the pieces together correctly.[/quote]

But it’s so much more than that…

Okay, really, it isn’t, but it’s so awesome anyway. You couldn’t script some of the people in her life any better than they already are. Just sit back and enjoy!

Annette reflects on her tuesday. back to back court days for 2 different children.

Why is he standing in front of an HHR? Shouldn’t he be standing in front of a truck?

Please post Annette and Chad’s tender kiss for posterity purposes. You don’t want to lose that in Shoutbox.

Annettes Dad: WHAT THE PISS IS ON HIS NECK___DID A VAMPIRE GET HIM–???d​ad

That’s a spiffy coat she has on. Looks like it repels financial success very well.

Recommend her to me on FB, so I can follow.

SCK. People on FB actually follow you the same way so I hope that does not ruin the fun for ya! Eazzee

CHAD WEARING THOSE EARRINGS LIKE A BIG BOSS!!!

Is that police crime tape beside the buiding behind them?!?

yes. yes it is.