Welcome to Welcome

Life is moving fast for Annette now. Her week long relationship with Chad is moving at the speed of light. She’s posting pictures of inspirational marriage related sayings on her facebook page. She’s ready to take the plunge. She’s also moving out of her sisters house to Winston, to be closer to Chad.

Annette: Got alot on my mind going to bed and cry my eyes out nite fb,chad i do love you

Ex BF Sam: GNITE HUN!!!

Random Girl: are u ok

Chad: baby i love you too i will not never hurt you now i will not never cheat on you are the love of my life now hug and kisses to you baby

Ex BF Sam: GOOD FOR YOU CHAD SHE NEEDS YOU AND IM SO GLAD YALL ARE TOGETHER! YOU ARE A REAL MAN!!!

Chad:thank you sam i love her too much now i will never cheat on her with no one i was not rised like that i no better my tought me right now

Ex BF Sam:GOOD MAN SHE NEEDS YOU TO BE THERE FOR HER AND I PRAY YALL WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!!

Chad:THANK YOU I TOLD HER I WILL BE HEAR FOR HER NOW IAM SO HAPPY SHE IN MY LIFE TOO

She’s moving closer to me. :o

I know where this is headed.

“I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NOW I CAN NOT STOP LOVING HER TODAY”

George Jones - LIVE “He Stopped Loving Her Today”

He said I’ll love you 'til I die
She told him you’ll forget in time
As the years went slowly by
She still preyed upon his mind

He kept her picture on his wall
Went half crazy now and then
He still loved her through it all
Hoping she’d come back again

Kept some email quotes by his bed
Dated 2012
He had underlined in red
Every single I love you

I went to see him just today
Oh but I didn’t see no tears
All dressed up to go away
First time I’d seen him smile in years

He stopped loving her today
They placed a wreath upon his door
And soon they’ll carry him away
He stopped loving her today

You know she came to see him one last time
Oh and we all wondered if she would
And it kept running through my mind
This time he’s over her for good

Welcome to Winston

Welcome to Winston[/quote]

Can’t wait to see that video. Hopefully the dance moves get even better for that one. I doubt that there will be any “tree stand” references in the lyrics, though.

I hope she becomes friends with Mrs. JFelt, so she can talk about crazy stuff to JFelt all the time.

yes. yes it is.[/quote]

The one time in my life I wish I had a FB account.

She ate all the breadsticks? Now how is he supposed to eat pizza? WTH? :))

Could it be that this story gives SCK hope that there too might be someone out there, hiding in a trailer, chicken house, or dumpster… waiting for him to find her…

I’m a little concerned about the stability Chad is bringing to her life.

[quote=“casstommy, post:34, topic:26765”]

Annettes Dad: WHAT THE PISS IS ON HIS NECK___DID A VAMPIRE GET HIM–? ??? ?d​ad[/quote]

Is that Chad’s varsity jacket?

Could it be that this story gives SCK hope that there too might be someone out there, hiding in a trailer, chicken house, or dumpster… waiting for him to find her…[/quote]

SCK is depending on the Normbulance to reel him in a chick. He’s gonna owe NWA big time if it actually works.

Universal can move to Welcome for all I care.

bump

uh oh. Trouble may be on the horizon for this storybook romance.

Annette: just sitting here about to say frigg it all just dont understand . Maybe dreams is all it was who knows going to see mikey then getting away by myself.then to the races with my kid and friends Woohoo im going to have fun

random girl: are u ok

Annette: No im not

random girl: im sorry you need anything

Annette: Going to see my son in jail then im going off by myself to think

Random Girl: i hope you and bf doing ok

Annette: I dont know tell u the truth i love him but i dont know

Random Girl: i know he loves you too

Annette: Im tired finding shit on his web page it hurts but life goes on

Random Girl: falling in love is very scary hard to trust anyone

Annette: I dont know what to do but cry

Annette: Exspecially ( :o ) all ive been.thru

Random Girl: im sorry i know its hard

Annette: Yes it is darlin

Random Girl: so where is he at

Annette: Home i just checked his facebook we on the phone together

Random Girl: good

Annettes sister (maybe?): sis chad loves u sooooo much and i can promise u he would not ever hurt u. he has been hurt too many times just as we have. he cant control what ppl write on his page but i will say u have one hell of a man that will be nothing but good to u and ur kids. we dont kno how to love with a piece of our hearts we love with the whole thang lol! i love u sis and i hope yall work thangs out cuz like the lady said above me fallin in love isnt easy. for me its the easiest and the hardest thing to do. im here if u need a ear ok. love yall both :slight_smile:

But after a trip to Bowman Gray for some chain racing and a free robertson keychain, things are looking up!

Poor people seem to have trust issues in relationships.

Exspecially, poor people.

Annette: Woohoo with my man and my son is out of jail im so happy got all I ever wanted back life back normal woohoo I love u chad.and don ******** stop calling my phone saying I deserve what happen to me I didnt deserve that s*** so stop callin unless u want to go to jail u bastard.

Random Girl: NOBODY deserves what you went through. You should get him for harassing phone calls or change your #. I never would have told him to begin with. You need to stop all contact with him. He will do nothing but bring you down and make your life miserable.

Annette: I cant be no happier

Fast forward a few hrs…

Annette: Spent time with my son and my fiance :o chad cameron.i love u alot baby

Meanwhile Chad takes to the “inter toke” to profess his love!

Chad: I had a very good night with my baby i love her so much too she is my life she put a smile on my face day and night too i can nt stop thinking about her she is the sweet woman in my life who i never dated in my life time i love you baby i all ways will 4 ever :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lois: aww she is very sweet

Chad: she is a very sweet person and a loveing too

Lois: why she no9t online

Chad: she need to get her inter toke back up

Chad: she is miss being on lined now

Lois: was yall at the races on sat

Chad: yes we was at the bottom row 27

Lois: oh ok i was on 15

Lois: that was a good race

Chad: yes it was too

Annettes Dad: smile hell i laughed the first time i saw her—lmao----A’s— DAD—lol–she knows i’m joking

Annette: I love u to daddy never know u may have a son in law love u chad

This thing is moving faster than a chain race at Bowman Grey’s!