Welcome to Welcome

Anything new?

Yes, I’m aware how sad this makes me look.

Nope. Her inter toke is broken so she may be dark for a while.

If Chad really loved her, he’d let her use his inter toke.

So who was calling to harass her?
Why was her son in jail? Is he out on bail? How does he get along with Chad?
Inter toke? WTF?

Jealous much, comrade ken?

Annettes new ink

Chad: My baby totto my named in her hand i love you

Manda: woah thats devotion, looks good!

Tammy: ummm gurl you should know by now that “TOTTO”…LOL IS bad luck sorry to say it but…YOU A FOOL…good luck on the relationship though

Chad: We love each other too much now iam not leaveing her now for no one i got what i want in my life l love you baby you make me smile day and night we are happy with other too

Annette: I love u to im proving my love for u just got other one done

Annette: Ur the one ive been hoping for a long time

Karynn: Wow, and how long have y’all been tougher ? A month

Annettes mom: now you crazy. not another tattoo. grow up. that look crazy …mom

Annette: Im happy with my man we arent breaking up

That looks like prison ink, bet her son did it.

This shit couldn’t get any better. I just hope this isn’t the ultimate troll job and they are on to us peering in on their lives.

I’ll be devastated if that’s the case.

When I think sexy, I think of a woman with men issues who falls in love after 2 days & has a jail bird son. Woo-Hoo! You go Chad! :))

We need to organize a Bowman Gray outing ASAP.

I would be lying if I hadnt thought that this may be some jack ass pulling off the most elaborate troll job ever. It just seems to perfect to be real.

Overlooked in the totto pick is the fact that Annettes hand appears to be resting next to a can of canned sausage, so there is no doubt they are at Chad’s place.

Tommy discriminates against women. I think a redneck girl could have a can of sausages as much as a guy. This could be at her place.

Holy Shit!

I would be lying if I hadnt thought that this may be some jack ass pulling off the most elaborate troll job ever. It just seems to perfect to be real.

Overlooked in the totto pick is the fact that Annettes hand appears to be resting next to a can of canned sausage, so there is no doubt they are at Chad’s place.[/quote]I noticed the sausage. I was just too lazy to post anything about it.

Annette is posting under chads name now…

Chadd:No i had a 16 year old do it she was hard on my arm

That second totto is breathtaking. 85% chance she develops staph on that arm

That second totto is legendarily bad.

Annette on Chad's page:

Ur baby just hacked ur page i love u chad cameron i have proved it to love u very much my fiance

[quote=“casstommy, post:77, topic:26765”]Annette is posting under chads name now…

Chadd:No i had a 16 year old do it she was hard on my arm

That second totto is breathtaking. 85% chance she develops staph on that arm[/quote]

I’m thinking more along the lines of HCV.