Welcome to Welcome

I was thinking Blue Waffle.

Lew, how much could we get these T’s at a group rate?

A trip to the hall of justice may be in Annettes future!

Annette: Ive had a great time with my man this weekend I love u chad ******* okay people yal want to know this girl is talking about getting married then I will be mrs chad *******.hes really a sweet man im spending my life with wish it was soon I cant be without him long.well now yal know why I havent been on .been with him and my 3 sisters pam missy and kathy and my soon to be brother in law matt.

Annette: I love my life now all I need is a wedding ring fof my man and a church or hall of justice one. Miss u mikey wish u would straighten up but u didnt now u in forsyth county jail.god help my son is all im asking. Mikey I love you but I got to show tough love I guess.

Lois: im sorry

Annette: Its okay honey he busted up my car and now my other son hates me for havin him arrested but hes got to learn mom is tired being treated like I have lately.ive been with my fiance lately to block all the pain away chad has really helped alot. We getting married soon after I get a job and all. Im showing my parents I got a great man in my life now and left dumbass guys alone

Lois: good im glad you deserve it why would he do that

Annette: I wouldnt give him my car keys when I went off and he kicked out my tails on both sides of my car. I love my son but hes got to learn

Annette: Going to the doctor tomorrow my baby is taken me. Chad u have really made my weekend I love u alot. Want to see my son in jail today but afraid he will show his butt with me. Miss u but mom had to show I cant take u tearing my things up my car is all I had left. Well may get my car tomorrow today if I find red tape to fix my tail lites (narrators note: LOLOLOLOL)so I can drive again. Fixen to go to bed alot to do today love my friends and my family and my man chad ******* I love u alot

Busted mom’s car? What do you expect but jail, dumb arse?

bumpity bumpersome

Annette has gone dark. I’m just viewing the Chad totto as some sort of season finale for now.

With my man we went seen mikey i enjoyed it to the one trying to break me and chad up keep f***ing trying its only making our love stronger if u dont like us together come to my damn face not behind my back only chickens talk behind peoples back so f u if u dont like it i love you chad
Me and mikey put our fist together on the jail window when he gets out he said we will be closer together like we was.hes really trying to cope with it all.hes a great kid just got anger problems we love you and if me and chad gets married u will have a great step dad to do things with we love u son keep ur head up
Just woke up from a good sleep to meet a sheriff anyway with my love of my life.hey kenny people can call my cell oits non of ur business who the f*** calls me.went to jail last night seen my son it was great we put our fist together on the window love u mikey a lot

She’s having a really rough time. We should send her an Edible Arrangements.

Uh, what? :))

Kimber comes out swinging…

Annette: No kenny flippin is telling his brother to check my phone im talking to other guys funny we are together every second of the day.

Kimber: Who the hell is Kenny? and Y do u post personal stuff on here?U went to see yur son in JAIL and u say it was Great??WTF if my son was in jail i dont think id be saying it was great.SMDH(shaking my damn head)

Annette: For one if u dont like what i put on my wall dont look stay with lil peter billy deweese leave me the fuck alone worry about the man u say got u drunk and took advantage of ur ass

Annette: I love my son so go to my left over and have fun with it

Kimber: Well yeah i guess to u he prolly did seem like a lil peter being as u have the grand canyon…Lmao@ u

And I swear she’s been putting her stuff in storage for the past 2 months.

Sitting here with my hubby at pizza hut waitin on brian to get off. Then going home to relax busy day tomorrow got to put my stuff on storage clean out my car. I love you chad and love my boys alot. I may get married we talking about it..we love each other alot

^ for Kimber

Kimber: Well yeah i guess to u [b]he prolly did seem like a lil peter being as u have the grand canyon[/b]....Lmao@ u

LULZ

Annette: To who ever turned my son in got him arrested me as a mother i will say i feel for ur ass. My son didnt deserve to go to jail tonight fuck u whoever did it. Cause im not a happy person been crying for 3 hours he dont do shit to anyone mind ur fucking business leave me and my kids alone. Up all night chest hurting.snitches will get stitches old saying leave us the fuck alone nosey motherfuckers.

Annette: Chris it will be okay darlin hold ur head up we love you baby boy.

Annettes dad: what did he do. maybe went him and his girlfriend got in to it the way he was talking in front all those lady at the track .he need to respect them . keep his mouth shut. f this and f that is no way to be talking in front of people. if that was peewee talking like that, he would not be able to set down for a week.

April: The police already had that address for him. It was on wspd warrant page. Maybe they finally went there to pick him up. If he was turned in the truth of who did it will be told.

Haley: omg mama wut happenedis he ok omg i miss yall is he gonna be alrite who in the hell turnd him in well when u see him tell him i said to keep his head up and to remember im always gonna be there no matter wut i love yall

Annettes dad: he’s a good kid but some people just like to frigg with him—pop—

Annette: I know lord help who i find out done it it will be hell on earth then

Mickey (annettes son): dont worry ima take care of who turn in my brother this saturday…they better hope it wasnt ronnie and step,cause i will fix them

Annette: I love you mikey call me i talk to him in jail i need to talk to you i got to do tomorrow but still call me chris said dont worry about him he said hes not a pussy he done got put in lockdown cause he told the law to kisd his ass

Annettes dad: the police know where he live… no one turn him in. you said yourself, the police send him paper the other day to turn hisself in, so stop all the f word and p word … there no way to talk on here.

Annette: Went to see my dad today…chest and head still killin me me and chad went to see chris in jail he said everyone can write him he may be transfered to stokes after the 27th who ever turned in my son i hope you never sleep again he didnt do nothing wrong to be turned in but people likes to hurt him everytime. He said whoever did it must been a pussy and wont say they did it.but anyway he said yal making him a better man he said hes no .PUSSY hes doing his time smilng.we love SNITCHES.

Lisa: Tell Chris we love him. He was so happy last night playin with Kinsley and hangin out with us. I can’t believe someone did this :frowning: Karma will come around though…

Annette: I know ur rite they laughing but like chris it takes a pussy to do that but it will make him alot stronger and a better person. We love you chris

Annette: They best hope i dont find out who done it cause way it looks he will lose 4th of july with me ,the rest of racing season and may be in there for his birthday but one thing he has 2 females behind him that is me and a special friend they know who they are and chad has helped me through the crying and the pain. Hes just like a dad the boys never had we love you chad.

I liked the rap at the end.

how often does this kid end up in jail? Shouldn’t really be a shocker anymore.

He had a warrant for his arrest and they’re pissed someone turned him in for no reason? Quality.

Dear Annette, don’t take Kimber’s advice to straighten out.

Oh, & if you show up for court, you won’t have outstanding warrants dumb a55!

& I bet JFelt is the P word that turned him in.

Chad’s like a dad after 2 months? Oh no, he’s missing racing season with mom. That’s fighting words. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love this shit. Whitetrash always amazes me for blaming people for their problems. They sent a letter to his residence to turn himself in, he doesn’t, and they think someone snitched on him? Who? The US Postal Service? Wow.

That USPS is kinda sneaky. :))