Wes Got Range Ep 4 - NBA Legend/Charlotte 49ers Head Coach Mark Price

Wes Got Range descends upon “The Press Box”, one of the newest eateries in Charlotte. We try some of the freshest seafood and other delightful dishes and Charlotte 49ers Head Coach and 4-time NBA All-Star Mark Price hangs out with us to discuss his journey to the NBA, former foes, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist’s jumpshot and what we can expect from the Charlotte 49ers on the court this season.

Nice episode Wes, well done

Here is another not so positive take I stumbled on about Price and his work with Gilchrist’s jumpshot. Pretty funny video though, Price is 3 minutes in if you want to skip ahead.

[quote=“AtomicTom, post:3, topic:29878”]Here is another not so positive take I stumbled on about Price and his work with Gilchrist’s jumpshot. Pretty funny video though, Price is 3 minutes in if you want to skip ahead.

I admittedly don’t know a thing about shooting a basketball, and I’m sure there is some truth to what this guy is saying, but I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to a shooting coach who is considered one of the best shooters in NBA history.