What Are You Thankful For?

[center]Happy Thanksgiving Niner Nation!

Don’t forget that today is about more than turkey, football, and Niner basketball.

What are you thankful for, Niner Nation?[/center]

Halton Arena.You younger fans don’t know what it was like not having your own on campus arena…GO NINERS!!!

I am thankful for…

NN.N, for keeping me distracted at work.

im thankful for the family ive developed over the past 4 years in Charlotte. i look forward to many, many years together at basketball AND football games!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING NINER NATION!!!

For football

For Halton

For a coach who, regardless of what we think of him from game to game, coaches with passion and love for Charlotte

For a new generation of Niner fans and alums

For my health

For my wife and family and friends

For my job

For this amazing country

The 3 F’s - Food, Family, Football.
Niner basketball tonight even if my ESPNU is not working for some odd reason…
My dog.

The 3 F's - Food, Family, Football. Niner basketball tonight even if my ESPNU is not working for some odd reason... My dog.

haha that reminds me of the King of Queens last night… “Oh yeah it’s Thanksgiving, Carrie and I will be enjoying the three F’s, food, football, and f…uhh, making love.”

The new reality of Niner football! My wife, my steady job, this nation, family and friends.

I’ll be especially thankful if no one on this board that knows my number/is facebook friends with me/has any other means of getting in contact with me tells me anything at all about the score or result of the Ariz St game tonight so i can watch it on DVR when i get back to Charlotte.

I’m also thankful for:

• the loving family i have that supports me no matter what
  • the friends/family i have in Niner Nation that re-affirm to me everyday why Charlotte was my first choice and the CORRECT choice.
  • the small luxuries i have, even as an college student, that so many people could not dream of.
  • Forty Niner Football
  • A basketball team that works hard and is comprised of well-rounded, upstanding, classy young men who are great representatives of our university, regardless of their record on the court.
  • All the other Niners Sports teams that kick ass!
  • Everyone who has pledged an FSL!

[QUOTE=jfickett;365451]I’ll be especially thankful if no one on this board that knows my number/is facebook friends with me/has any other means of getting in contact with me tells me anything at all about the score or result of the Ariz St game tonight so i can watch it on DVR when i get back to Charlotte.

I’m also thankful for:

• the loving family i have that supports me no matter what
  • the friends/family i have in Niner Nation that re-affirm to me everyday why Charlotte was my first choice and the CORRECT choice.
  • the small luxuries i have, even as an college student, that so many people could not dream of.
  • Forty Niner Football
  • A basketball team that works hard and is comprised of well-rounded, upstanding, classy young men who are great representatives of our university, regardless of their record on the court.
  • All the other Niners Sports teams that kick ass!
  • Everyone who has pledged an FSL![/QUOTE]

JOB! WE WON THE GAME!

…oh shi…

at my age, i’m thankful for robust bowel health!

I am thankful for good friends, my family, and the Charlotte 49ers, good or bad, winning or losing, no matter what sport and no matter what season. I am thankful for my school and for Niner Nation, every last one of you. Even “Let me see your jumpshot” Kait. And I am thankful for my salvation.

I’m thankful I suckered Over40, Cha_49er and Lax into watch that ****ty game with me… That made it bearable… somewhat… ok it still sucked…

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;365599]I’m thankful I suckered Over40, Cha_49er and Lax into watch that ****ty game with me… That made it bearable… somewhat… ok it still sucked…[/QUOTE]

I’m thankful I had cheese fries to distract me from said game

I am thankful that my financial future does not depend on the success of Charlotte 49ers basketball.

As far as my emotional future…I’m screwed.

[QUOTE=JoeSixPack;365737]I am thankful that my financial future does not depend on the success of Charlotte 49ers basketball.

As far as my emotional future…I’m screwed.[/QUOTE]

I think everyone’s financial future my be screwed.

I’m thankful that I decided not to make that trip to Anaheim.

one more thing I am thankful for.

the fact that my kids bleed Niner green.

my wife?..well, she respects us, but her alma mater is more important. So I can’t complain, as long as my school is more important than EVERYONE else but her alma mater.

[QUOTE=JoeSixPack;365737]

As far as my emotional future…I’m screwed.[/QUOTE]

its okay - I have nightmares every time we lose a game. I kid you not I woke up 3-4 times after the App state loss and the first words that hit my head were “App State” - maybe now you can be thankful you’re not me :biggrin:

Today, on Thanksgiving Day, I'm thankful for:

The Charlotte 49ers’ Bobby Lutz, the kind of man you’d want your son to play for.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/story/379717.html