What Could Have Been

I have a question. The Golddusters were wearing outfits that were quite becoming, but they changed into jeans and tee shirts every time before performing.

Anyone know why?

They did not want to make our 1980’s cheerleaders outfits look anymore embarassing for our cheerleaders.

They were worried about a wardrobe malfunction?

[quote=“49r9r, post:1, topic:26283”]I have a question. The Golddusters were wearing outfits that were quite becoming, but they changed into jeans and tee shirts every time before performing.

Anyone know why?[/quote] Variety, I guess. They seem to spend a lot of time in the dressing room changing costumes the last few games. I think I remember them wearing 3 different outfits at various times tonight. STICK WITH THE TWO PIECE OUTFITS, LADIES.!!

Sad that I know this but:

They dress according to the dance.

Dress —Hip-Hop style for Hip-Hop dance.

Atleast they are putting some effort into it.

[quote=“BigTimeNiner, post:5, topic:26283”]Sad that I know this but:

Atleast they are putting some effort into it.[/quote]

That is what the professional / NBA dance teams do all of the time.

[quote=“Charlotte2002, post:6, topic:26283”][quote=“BigTimeNiner, post:5, topic:26283”]Sad that I know this but:

That is what the professional / NBA dance teams do all of the time.[/quote]

The Golddusters danced in jeans and tennis shoes last night. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the Bobcat dancers wear anything like that but I don’t watch a lot of NBA crap.

[quote=“PARMAN, post:7, topic:26283”][quote=“Charlotte2002, post:6, topic:26283”][quote=“BigTimeNiner, post:5, topic:26283”]Sad that I know this but:

That is what the professional / NBA dance teams do all of the time.[/quote]

The Golddusters danced in jeans and tennis shoes last night. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the Bobcat dancers wear anything like that but I don’t watch a lot of NBA crap.[/quote]

Well the NBA dance teams change often and sometimes have jeans, not t-shirt though they sex it up, definitely not the I just woke up rolled out of bed and left for class look our dance team must be going for with their jeans look.