what happened?

I don’t really post on here, but I visit the site almost everyday. Whew, I’m glad this is back…

Anyone able to edit their avatar? I don’t seem to be able to.

Gooby plez! Why would you want to do a silly thing like that?

Gooby plez! Why would you want to do a silly thing like that?[/quote]

I couldn’t either. Until Mac gets everything straightened out, that will be the case. It was the same way a few years ago when this happened.

I can load a signature but still can’t load an avatar, either bu url or uplaod from my PC.

Also: Any updates on the site?

• Chatbox getting put back on the front page?
  • We sticking with the “white marble” background?

PS thanks for all you do Mac!

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:26, topic:26877”]I can load a signature but still can’t load an avatar, either bu url or uplaod from my PC.

PS thanks for all you do Mac![/quote]Chatbox link on front page is going to take some special customization, I’m not sure when Mac can take care of that. I have no idea about the white background. I’m sure Mac would welcome all recommendations.

[quote=“2k, post:27, topic:26877”][quote=“49RFootballNow, post:26, topic:26877”]I can load a signature but still can’t load an avatar, either bu url or uplaod from my PC.

PS thanks for all you do Mac![/quote]Chatbox link on front page is going to take some special customization, I’m not sure when Mac can take care of that. I have no idea about the white background. I’m sure Mac would welcome all recommendations.[/quote]

Basically I was wondering if we were trying to get back to what we had, or if we were staying like this. Either way is fine to me so long as we have the board running. From past discussion, I know the Shoutbox is resource drain on the site. Perhaps just a link to the AJAX page is enough.

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:28, topic:26877”][quote=“2k, post:27, topic:26877”][quote=“49RFootballNow, post:26, topic:26877”]I can load a signature but still can’t load an avatar, either bu url or uplaod from my PC.

PS thanks for all you do Mac![/quote]Chatbox link on front page is going to take some special customization, I’m not sure when Mac can take care of that. I have no idea about the white background. I’m sure Mac would welcome all recommendations.[/quote]

Basically I was wondering if we were trying to get back to what we had, or if we were staying like this. Either way is fine to me so long as we have the board running. From past discussion, I know the Shoutbox is resource drain on the site. Perhaps just a link to the AJAX page is enough.[/quote]The chat will be on the home page, takes a lot of customization on Mac’s part. I’m sure this is what we will stay with, Mac had been working on it for a bit. Went ahead and made jump to this after shitstorm.

I still can’t load an Avatar, either from a url or file.

Give it a shot now…

AH! There it is! Thanks Mac.