what happened?

Posting this from my phone and will be brief for now… Billing mixup with my provider and they cancelled my account. Lost the server and my backups.
This was originally a new server I was working on and going to change up the theme… Redirecting here and will continue to work to add features back and work on the skin.
We lost nearly 2 months of data. If I had not started this side project, it would have been catastrophic.

Thanks Mac

Good to see it back up in any form.

clt likes the new look and cannot dap you more for your efforts.

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Thanks for running this board.

Can’t complain when you are the absolute man for giving us this forum…(thank you so much, by the way)

Man, did I miss hearing the 9er news though :stuck_out_tongue: My internet surfing dropped considerably this week lol

I was going through withdrawals

Thanks Mac, let us know if there’s anything we can do to assist.

shoutbooooooooooooox

Kill the shoutbox and we’ll get to watch the shoutbox gang cry for years!!!

That’s well worth it!

Nah. Don’t confuse us with metro or that guy who wanted seatbacks.

Mac was pretty torn up by this. Part of the delay in getting back up was he was pushing so hard to find a way not to lose any data.

Any help you guys can provide on the important stuff such as recruiting and pole vault thread updates is greatly appreciated 8)

THIS

I think we need the shoutbox back ASAP so C-pip and HOFSCK are still being socialized.

I socialize plenty.

Thanks Mac. I thought the U of Incarnate Word had retaliated for my comments about them. ^-^

:))

I see we’re back after 5 days.
Was 2k & NA trying to unionize & went on strike?
Did Annette turn hacker for us talking about her?
& 2k can go socialize his damn self.

I don’t post often, but I lurk several times a day. I was freaking out for a few days there. I started to panic thinking you blocked my IP and I would never be able to get back on!

You don’t think about it because it’s so a small part of the day, but not having NN.N is a life I don’t want to live.

NinerMac you do an excellent job of in all aspects of maintaining this site. It is a great source of entertainment and information. Your efforts are applauded and appreciated. :wink: