What Worries you the Most?

Iā€™m not worried about anything. The way the last few seasons have ended, I am just not going to get my hopes up this season like I have in the past. If I do that, maybe I will be pleasantly suprised. Thatā€™s how I see it. Go Niners!

Tell them that we tried to make them our rival but kept kicking their :moon:

Them and Davidson anyways.

Thats a lie and you know it!

Davidson games before I donā€™t know, but last year we sure didnā€™t whoop their ass.

i think we have beaten davidson 9-10 or 10-11 in the past few yearsā€¦not all have been butt kickings, but until davidson can start winning half the games, its not much of a rival

at least with cincy we beat them more then once every ten years

Itā€™s still always one of my favorite games of the year because I respect that McKillop can make the tournament often without compromising their admissions standards, they play us so close, and we get to embarass their fanbase everytime the game is at the other Belk Gym.

(but iā€™m still embarassed they had all that apparel on display and we donā€™t)

new concern, depth, can anyone crack the 8th position in the rotation, someone to come in and give some extra energy and minutes of the bench ??

If we end up with a 7 man rotation, that is usually very challenging for us.

i think we have beaten davidson 9-10 or 10-11 in the past few years...not all have been butt kickings, but until davidson can start winning half the games, its not much of a rival

at least with cincy we beat them more then once every ten years

I hear this all the time about rivalries and I completely disagree. There are a TON of one-sided rivalries that are just as heated as even sided ones. Boston-NY has almost always been one sided in recent memoryā€¦but very much a real rivalry. Dallas-Washington would go thru one-sided stretches as well. Although I hate to mention it but UNC-Ch - Duke will go a decade as one-sided as wellā€¦and very much remains a rivalry.

As a matter of fact, I believe a one sided nature adds fuel to the rivalry because you end up with the classic David vs Goliath mentality as well.

To meā€¦all you need for a rivalry is hatred. Hatred usually becomes more heated if the contest has a one-sided history. Jealousy and ā€˜big brotherā€™ syndrome on one sideā€¦elitist and condescending attitude on the other. Those attitudes added to an already heated, emotional hatred for the otherā€¦only makes the rivalry more intense.

IMO.