What's Worse?

[QUOTE=WBNiner;219190]Cornbread and Lee Rose put us on the map. Jeff Mullins brought us back to the map, but only on a southeast map. Melvin helped put us back on a national map and Lutz made sure we stayed there. As it stands now we are only on the map based on past performance. A few more years of sucking in the crappy A10 and we won’t even be on the Char-Meck map.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

The Final Four Team was basically Bill Foster’s team, The only player Rose recruited was Chad Kinch the BEST guard we have ever had on our team.

For those of you who did not see him play too bad, he was a first round pick in the nba draft.

Rose left one year later, then the downfall of Pratt and Wissell, so yes I thnk Mullins built this program, and Melvin continued it and utz to some extent.

Most of you are way too young to remember any of this history.

Kevin King was a Rose recruit, not Foster’s.

I feel like the prediction that lutz will be gone in 2 years is about the same as the prediction that the panthers would try to draft a qb in this years draft… if you watched espn last night, you learned our predicted first pick is a free safety…

I feel like the prediction that lutz will be gone in 2 years is about the same as the prediction that the panthers would try to draft a qb in this years draft... if you watched espn last night, you learned our predicted first pick is a free safety...

are you talking to me? when did I say that the panthers would take a QB?

are you talking to me? when did I say that the panthers would take a QB?

nah that was a general statement - and amongst many people i talked to the panthers taking a qb in the draft was a very popular prediction a couple weeks ago

I’m just saying I dont think lutz will be gone for a while

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc1;219221]I’m just saying I dont think lutz will be gone for a while[/QUOTE]

Get ready for more of the same then.

well, I agree that there are some coaching issues, but at the same time i have to look at some of the things the team does and think “what are they thinking” - I feel like when we actually gel and play like a team, we get a lot done, but I’ve seen a lot of shots that seem forced, especially in games we’r losing, but thats not to say that they arent there in the game’s we’r winning, we just dont notice it bc the shots are made

i just think that maybe we need some team play - not that there hasnt been a lot of it, but I feel that it might be a part of some of our lost games

all i know is i would do Brittany, but Bobby’s coaching just want do.

all i know is i would do Brittany, but Bobby's coaching just want do.

I dunno that shit is damaged goods.