What's Worse?

Britney Spears new hair cut or Bobby Lutz’s coaching

Brit’s hair… Lutz’s coaching has won us a few games, just not many recently.

Lutz put this program on the map so there in no comparsion

[QUOTE=ninerrbl;219153]Lutz put this program on the map so there in no comparsion[/QUOTE]

That map is out dated now as sad as it is to say.

No they have had one bad season.Last year they finished were they were predicted.Plus he did it without Drayton.Drayton & Withers would have been a nice combo.Two years ago the the time peaked at the wrong time.

[QUOTE=ninerrbl;219153]Lutz put this program on the map so there in no comparsion[/QUOTE]

No he didn’t.

At first it appears a tough question, but really it’s simple.

Despite two babies and some Cesarian scars, you can still put a bag over Brit’s bald head and she’s probably a 7.5, 8.0 … But you can’t put a bag over our team’s performance this season.

Tale of the Tape Says … Brit’s Bald Head by a TKO

[QUOTE=ninerrbl;219159]No they have had one bad season.Last year they finished were they were predicted.Plus he did it without Drayton.Drayton & Withers would have been a nice combo.Two years ago the the time peaked at the wrong time.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting Mrs. Lutz. It’s not Bobbys fault, it’s the teams fault.

Jeff Mullins put this program back on the map not Bobby Lutz.

Thank you for posting Mrs. Lutz. It's not Bobbys fault, it's the teams fault.
Thats not what I'm saying.He's just taking way to much blame for the poor season.You all want to fire him after one bad season

I disagree. Last year, in the eyes of many myself included and based on what you read from last year in the preseason predictions (we were predicted to make the NCAA’s and win the A-10), this team underachieved then. I gather you feel they did not due to some other publication you read or you feel the loss of EJ gives Bobby a pass. Therefore, this is the 2nd straight season of underachieving (in my eyes and the eyes of many fans). The season we lost to NC State in the NCAA tournament, I feel Lutz could have done more and consider based on where we were at that point, you could argue it was a disappointment as well. I am not saying it was or wasn’t. Bobby has shown he can not take this program past the first round of the NCAA tournament and now the question remains can he even get the school back to the NCAA tournament. I am not saying fire him but I would not give him an extension unless next year and the season afterwards we as a program drastically improve. For some fans making the NCAA tournament sometimes is enough, and if you’re that fan then by all means stick with Bobby and continue to show support.

The buck stops with Bobby. If the team does not succeed it is only on him.

I will support the program no matter what but I don’t believe last year team underachieved.They have may been picked to make the NCAA but I was not suprise that they didn’t.Beside lossing Drayton who predicted that Baldwin play at point guard would be so bad.He was a 5th years senior.

As for losing to State.State had a NBA first round pick on their team.Who took over that game.I still believe the Niners were a better team but it was just one game.Anything could happen.

This has been a year to forget no doubt but if we are having the same argurment two years from now then I am on your side.Evening think about firing Lutz is crazy.

Does this site have spell/grammar check?

I never thought she would wear a dress that would be more closely aligned to a moo-moo then a sun dress… due to this picture I’ll take Lutz.

Sorry… here you go.

[QUOTE=ninerrbl;219153]Melvin Watkins put this program on the map so there in no comparsion[/QUOTE]

had to correct your quote

[QUOTE=ninerrbl;219171]I will support the program no matter what but I don’t believe last year team underachieved.They have may been picked to make the NCAA but I was not suprise that they didn’t.Beside lossing Drayton who predicted that Baldwin play at point guard would be so bad.He was a 5th years senior.

As for losing to State.State had a NBA first round pick on their team.Who took over that game.I still believe the Niners were a better team but it was just one game.Anything could happen.

This has been a year to forget no doubt but if we are having the same argurment two years from now then I am on your side.Evening think about firing Lutz is crazy.[/QUOTE]

can anyone read this???

In two years britney will have some hair, in two years lutz will not be coaching here.

[QUOTE=metro;219176]had to correct your quote[/QUOTE]

Surely your kidding about Melvin…you really don’t know anything about the program do you?

Cornbread and Lee Rose put us on the map. Jeff Mullins brought us back to the map, but only on a southeast map. Melvin helped put us back on a national map and Lutz made sure we stayed there. As it stands now we are only on the map based on past performance. A few more years of sucking in the crappy A10 and we won’t even be on the Char-Meck map.