What's your OOC home schedule looking like fellas?

Just wondering since I’m living in CLT now. Would like to come out and see some games if you have any good teams coming in.

off the top of my head: Indiana, Mississippi State, Davidson, Portland, is Valpo comming to Halton? And I think UNCA

Someone else on here can give you the complete list I’m sure.

By the way, you have to wear green when you show up in Halton, none of that blue Memphis crap B)

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Jun 29 2005, 05:22 PM [b] off the top of my head: Indiana, Mississippi State, Davidson, Portland, is Valpo comming to Halton? And I think UNCA

Someone else on here can give you the complete list I’m sure.

By the way, you have to wear green when you show up in Halton, none of that blue Memphis crap B) [/b]

I’ll be a paying customer, take my money and smile!! I’ll wear a neutral white like I usually do when I don’t have a rooting interest.

[i]Originally posted by fsquid[/i]@Jun 29 2005, 05:42 PM [b] I'll be a paying customer, take my money and smile!! I'll wear a neutral white like I usually do when I don't have a rooting interest. [/b]
Well that is a hell of a lot better than most of our students who show up in ACC crap. Or the frats/sororities who wear bright blue/yellow/orange shit. It never ceases to amaze me at how hard it is for some Niner "fans" to wear green...
[i]Originally posted by fsquid[/i]@Jun 29 2005, 06:17 PM [b] Just wondering since I'm living in CLT now. Would like to come out and see some games if you have any good teams coming in. [/b]
Damn, you could be a UNC Charlotte student! :D
[i]Originally posted by VA49er+Jun 29 2005, 07:35 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (VA49er @ Jun 29 2005, 07:35 PM)

this might be sad news for some of the students you might have to start paying to get into basketball games too

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Jun 30 2005, 01:31 AM [b] this might be sad news for some of the students you might have to start paying to get into basketball games too [/b]
Huh? Explain.

Valpo is coming here next year.

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Jun 30 2005, 12:31 AM [b] this might be sad news for some of the students you might have to start paying to get into basketball games too [/b]
thats not going to happen. trust me