Where are CLT people going to watch game?

On-campus watch party:

Join your colleagues to cheer on the Charlotte 49ers!

Division of Student Affairs

The Charlotte 49ers have qualified for a bowl game for the first time in the programā€™s history!

The Popp Martin Student Union, Barnes & Noble Charlotte, Dining Services, and Student Affairs are hosting a Bahamas Bowl Watch Party, and you are invited.

When: Friday, Dec. 20

Time: Festivities begin at 1:30 p.m. with kickoff scheduled at 2 p.m.

Where: First Floor of the Popp Martin Student Union

Light refreshments will be provided. Employees are encouraged and authorized to participate as long as there is appropriate coverage in work units. Please check with your supervisor

1 Like

Light refreshment? Do they mean PBR?

We have watch parties all over the metro. Love it

3 Likes

I hope people from every location floods it on social media.

For all of our Mocksville/Davie County folks we will be at Oā€™Callahans on Main St in Mocksville watching the game if anyone would like to join us.

2 Likes

The official Jacksonville, FL alumni chapter watch party is at my house, on my couch. 70 inch tv and colā€™beers.

Attending (so far):
jfickett
jfickettā€™s dog
jfickettā€™s wife and daughter (second half)

3 Likes

clt says heals really is amazing. He will be at the watch party as well? And why isnā€™t Reynolds going to the game?

This is Mickey mouse

Good place!

NoDa Brewery is renting a big screen for the game and will have this food truck

Picā€™s having a watch party.

Come join us Friday, Dec. 20th at 2pm as the Charlotte 49ers play in their first ever college football BOWL game in The Bahamas! Great wings, drinks specials and lots of awesome TVs!
LETā€™S GO NINERS!!! BEAT THE BUFFALO BULLS!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to find a Bowl party to go to. Iā€™ll have to drive a couple of hours to Charlotte. I just want to be in a Niner crowd to watch the game. I figure Iā€™m going to get a cheap motel room in the area so i wonā€™t have to drive home. Iā€™m seriously considering Picassoā€™s at the moment. It looks like i can get a fairly inexpensive room near by and drink domestic beers at the party. Let me know if you see a better
option.

Dilworth Neighborhood Grille will open their basement starting at 1pm on the 20th. See you there.

2 Likes

Any way someone could list all the known watch parties on here somewhere?

From my casual observations

Charlotte

• Belfast (probably the closest thing to the NN.N watch party) - uptown
  • Dilworth grill - Dilworth
  • Noda Brewing (official watch party) -North Tryon Location
  • Armored Cow - University
  • Picasso - University
  • All American (advertisement about showing the game) - South End
  • The Student Union - Campus
  • 26 Acres - Concord Mills

Greensboro

• Greys Tavern (NN.N organized)

Add to it if Iā€™m missing something.

Update: Iā€™ll keep updating as I see more parties

2 Likes

Picassos

1 Like

Now give me this list in order of who is easy on fakes

26 Acres is near Concord Mills - not Noda

Thanks

1 Like

Good catch, updated!

Iā€™ll be listening to it a work. As much as I want to watch it, I think I can use those 4 hours of vacation in a better way.