Where do you sit during games?

Just to get a consensus of which section makes up most of this forum…

You need to add another selection. “Reserved Section Upstairs” is missing. The students use general admission for upstairs seating, but everyone else uses reserved tickets for upstairs seating.

You need to add another selection. "Reserved Section Upstairs" is missing. The students use general admission for upstairs seating, but everyone else uses reserved tickets for upstairs seating.

And theirs also the alumni 200 section. Although tonight I was right behind RU’s bench. HEHEHEHE.

[QUOTE=49erFan1;147224]And theirs also the alumni 200 section. Although tonight I was right behind RU’s bench. HEHEHEHE.[/QUOTE]

I was including the alumni 200 section in the “reserved upstairs” category.

I used to sit in the student section 1st couple of rows…now I sit in my living room in California…I didn’t see a place to vote for that though

In front of my fffing computer.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;147233]I was including the alumni 200 section in the “reserved upstairs” category.[/QUOTE]

me 2

Perhaps the admins can add a couple categories…I can’t change a thing :unhappy:

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;147233]I was including the alumni 200 section in the “reserved upstairs” category.[/QUOTE]

same here- sec 217

Ditto…

Section 222

Where is alumni section 1st floor and second floor? I know 216 and 226 are Alumni sections but that’s it. There are lower and upper level season ticket seating. Seating/ranking is determined based on 49er Club priority points, you don’t have to be an alum. Re-do the poll with the seating categories used by the ticket office.

The 4 categories should be:

student lower
student upper
non-student lower
non-student upper

The only GA is for the students upstairs.

Section 217

I sit on my ass.

[QUOTE=austinniner;147239]In front of my fffing computer.[/QUOTE]

:pout:

speaking of that, I think the out of towners can see the Dayton game for free on ESPN’s free full court preview. Just check the espn.com.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;147456]speaking of that, I think the out of towners can see the Dayton game for free on ESPN’s free full court preview. Just check the espn.com.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up up NA.

[URL=http://proxy.espn.go.com/ncb/fullcourt/schedule?teamId=2429]Upcoming Charlotte 49ers ESPN FULL COURT Schedule
[/URL]

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;147456]speaking of that, I think the out of towners can see the Dayton game for free on ESPN’s free full court preview. Just check the espn.com.[/QUOTE]

and just a reminder, The game is on WTVI [I]in charlotte[/I]