Where is everyone pregaming in Boone tomorrow?

So where will the Niner pregaming be tomorrow? My group will be rolling into Boone around 4 or maybe a little after, so let’s find a spot for Niner Nation to take over for a while before the game!

There are a decent amount of good spots. I think the best choices would be:

[B]the Klondike - [/B]Props to ChampNiner for remembering this. Good spot for us to meet bc its easy to find and right across the arena.
[B]Boone Saloon[/B] - Decent size, located pretty close to the Arena.
[B]the Library[/B] (it’s a bar, I don’t pregame by doing HW :lol:) - Haven’t been in it since they remodeled, but they have a ton of room and a pretty big bar from what I remember.
[B]Cafe Portofino[/B] - Close to the arena, decent priced pitchers, pretty sure I remember them having a good bar.

Any other suggestions?

:49ers: :toast: :drink: :toast: :drink: :49ers:

So where will the Niner pregaming be tomorrow?

There are a decent amount of good spots. I think the best choices would be:

Boone Saloon - Decent size, located pretty close to the Arena.
the Library (it’s a bar, I don’t pregame by doing HW :lol:) - Haven’t been in it since they remodeled, but they have a ton of room and a pretty big bar from what I remember.
Cafe Portofino - Close to the arena, decent priced pitchers, pretty sure I remember them having a good bar.

Any other suggestions?

:49ers: :toast: :drink: :toast: :drink: :49ers:

Let me know where to go, and I’ll try and join you!

I wish it weren’t freaking cold, we could just find a parking lot. I could bring my new 49er Cornhole Tables.

A couple of ASU grads told me The Library has the “strongest” wait staff. I think it might have changed it name after the remodel.

A couple of ASU grads told me The Library has the "strongest" wait staff. I think it might have changed it name after the remodel.

Yeah dude LOTS of talent there. Pretty sure it’s still called the Library. From what Ive heard, they took out a lot of their dining tables and replaced them with pool tables, which is fine with me. Its also right across the street from the Arena, this may have to be the spot to hit.

Then I nominate The Library. All in agreement please say “ayee”.

I don’t have a choice. I’ll be going where the bus goes to stop pre-game. But I’ll suggest that we stop at the Library.

Well I just called the listed number for the Library, and it was no longer in service… may still be closed for remodeling.

Does any one know when and where the bus is departing from??? I am driving up, but want to follow the bus we can pregame with the bus crew!!! PM me if you know!!!

On a bus. :biggrin::toast:

[QUOTE=zackman20032002;361885]Does any one know when and where the bus is departing from??? I am driving up, but want to follow the bus we can pregame with the bus crew!!! PM me if you know!!![/QUOTE]

Bus is leaving Lot 25 at approximately 2:45. Lot 25 is somewhere over near the Facilities Management Building.

Yeah dude LOTS of talent there. Pretty sure it's still called the Library. From what Ive heard, they took out a lot of their dining tables and replaced them with pool tables, which is fine with me. Its also right across the street from the Arena, this may have to be the spot to hit.

I was at the Library a couple summers ago and the waitresses wore school girl outfits.

A couple of ASU grads told me The Library has the "strongest" wait staff. I think it might have changed it name after the remodel.
In Boone, strongest might mean they shave their legs. Be sure to get clarification.

Is the Klondike still open up there?

We pregamed there before the last time we played at App and I have no recollection of much of the game; which is good because we lost.

Is the Klondike still open up there?

Yep, a couple doors down from the Library. That’s a really good idea, I hadn’t thought about that. It’s also a good location, right across from the Arena.

I say we start out at the Klondike then hit the Library, then stumble into the Holmes Center to watch the Niners beat down the Appies.

just to clarify, the Library is open again. Still has the same schoolgirl uniforms. Other places not mentioned by Chisox are:

1. Flipside and The Parthenon: Bars in the same parking lot as the Klondike. Careful, they may not be opened Weds night, Parthenon is the most likely one to close on a Wednesday. Flipside has good chicago style pizza.
  2. Char Good place for food and drinks, located down where the Emporium used to be on Howard street, about a 10 minute walk to the arena
  3. Macados-Forgot what the drink special is weds night, but if I don’t remember it, its nothing to write home about, good food, decent prices, I think there is one in Concord

Ohhh and in case you didn’t know, liquor by the drink is LEGAL in Boone now, so you can get drunk quicker! Good luck tommorow, hope you guys don’t feel too bad about losing.

I vote for the Library! Family friends own it (or used to, not sure if they sold?) but it’s my fave spot in Boone!

I vote for the Library!!

Same here. The Library is awesome. AppState08, thanks for the suggestions!

I’m gonna meet up with my friend who lives in Boone when we get up there tomorrow. I haven’t seen him in about 5 years. He’s actually an App State fan, although he doesn’t go to school there and I don’t think he ever did. He just supports the local team.

But he says Portofino is the best of those places.