Where is METRO and 49RFootballNow???

Just surfing through some OLD posts, mainly on football and have noticed that these two older posters that were so pro-football have been MIA… or atleast MIA as far as I can see. I have not seen them post or jump into any of the CFI posts or activity. Anyone know where these 2 guys went?

I’m sure Metro will come around once the season starts. I sure don’t miss Pi though… friggin’ jackass.

[QUOTE=NormanNiner;189235]I’m sure Metro will come around once the season starts. I sure don’t miss Pi though… friggin’ jackass.[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt count on it…

I miss Metro and Pi.

They are good people.

I just found it odd that 2 of the posters that wanted football the most are no where to be found when the serious push is happening.

PI…Metro…Good people huh?

OK.

FWIW, I miss them all the time too.

I swing hard…I just keep missing.

Where’s Barry?

[QUOTE=Savio;189429]Where’s Barry?[/QUOTE]

Probably out drinking with PI. :smile:

Barry used to make some pretty good posts. For all we know, he may be posting with a different name, but the last time I spoke with him (that’s been a while), he said he no longer read this board.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;189462]Probably out drinking with PI. :smile:

Barry used to make some pretty good posts. For all we know, he may be posting with a different name, but the last time I spoke with him (that’s been a while), he said he no longer read this board.[/QUOTE]

yeah, barry said that he hates this place.

which is a shame because he’s the best batter for the other team I’ve ever met.

where is cluus kiid… or whatever his name was

[QUOTE=Chisox17;189527]where is cluus kiid… or whatever his name was[/QUOTE]

What’s it been 2-3 years since we were graced by his presence?

What's it been 2-3 years since we were graced by his presence?

I wish the admin would break a rule and force enable his PMs. I wonder if he’s graduated. Or learned to write.

Here I am, home at last! Funny what you find when you go searching.

clt says remember when we didn’t have football?

Last year? :wink:

What happened to ur friend from Australia?

He loved some Basden… or was it PHenry?

The dingos got him, baby!

I think I remember he was living in Perth. Much respect for a guy that far away cheering on the Niners. I guess the suckage got to him though as we haven’t heard from him in a while.

@Basden05 where you at?