Where to get White Gear Locally

Does anyone have suggestions on where to get white gear? I have lots of Niners gear, but virtually none of it is white; I have an old logo Nike Dri-fit polo that’s in horrible shape to the point I wouldn’t wear it for anything but yard work.

The bookstore’s options for white with pickup look limited. Probably have sold a lot already. Looking for both the wife and I if possible. Also likely not going to be able to pop by the bookstore before the game this time, so if you have any suggestions where there is gear actually in stock I can try to track it down today or tomorrow. Thanks!

704 Shop x Charlotte 49ers

Has some white stuff left depending on the size. Some of it marked down a little too so prices aren’t as high as normal.

Check Amazon and see if they have anything available with same day delivery. Probably a long shot but you never know.

Go to Walmart get you one of these bad boys!!!
In green ink permanent marker write Go Niners on the front and EZU sux on the back. Drink massive amounts of beer and walk thru the ECU parents/ student section like you are lost!

3 Likes

Or just get a new T or hoodie and transform it into a Biff special…

Where to get white gear? I don’t know. I could’ve told you a couple of places off-campus in 1998, but I don’t do that shit anymore.

I caught a free white tee tossed into the crowd last year that has the pick C in green on its front. No other advertising or lettering. Just the big ol’ pick C. Gonna wear that.

Edit: there is American Campus Communities and logo on the right sleeve.

clt says this is good advice

City target has a few of white t-shirts left. Skip academy and dicks at Concord mills. Did finally get a second niners flag at academy though.

Tons and tons of Hornets and Panthers gear piled up everywhere. The city wants a winner. Hope we can be Charlotte’s team.

3 Likes

I find it’s generally harder to get Niner gear in green than in white. Gray is an easy find too.

I got a white Charlotte PFG shirt, I think from …Joel.