Where were you when...?

…you heard that Dean Smith had died? Well I was here at 131 Main on Ardrey-Kell Road in Blakeney, at this VERY spot, using this facility when I saw and heard the news on ESPN on the TV screen above. Kinda funny in a sick ABC way. IMG_0617

TMI.

Good god.

Dean smith died?

Dean smith died?[quote=“Tintin, post:3, topic:32662, full:true”]
Dean smith died?
[/quote]

this - had to look it up - February 7 2015? Didn’t remember he had passed. Not a Niner, so not very relevant to me.

WTF? No disrespect to Coach Smith but why are you posting this on our board (or anywhere for that matter)?

Abraham, Martin and John…and Dean? Nah.

This is the Ramblings category. I always thought this event was kinda weird in the timing of when I heard about it. Sorry (not) so many snowflake closet tar holes would be hurt/offended/PO’d, ect. by this.

Now. Others can tell where they were when they heard news of some significant event on this thread.

I was plowing the field when Lincoln was shot.

Yes. I hear plowing by torchlight was very big back in the 1860s.

Is that your reflection in the mirror? Well I guess they did repeal HB2 so no one can say anything if you like using the urinal.

I don’t recall. His death was a nonevent in my life. Now a much better question is where were you when you heard Judy’s time here was ending.

Sitting at my computer at home working

Sorry you can’t read. That is a TV screen as I said with ESPN on. But nice try to shoehorn your homophobic agenda into this sports site. Fail.

When I heard Judy was getting FIRED, I was sitting at my desk working. I took a moment to reflect and then went to share the big news with all of my fellow 49er co-workers.

Hold on a sec NWA, are you sure it is OK to talk about Judy here?

clt was taking a smoke break when he heard of judy leaving.

Never really cared for reading but I do like looking at pictures & coloring. I have no agenda just as sense of humor.