Which 2 to keep?

Andre Johnson
Greg Jennings
Aaron Rodgers

A bit torn on this one. At first glance, Dre seems like a no-brainer. But the Rodgers/Jennings combo can be lethal and won me a lot of games last year. I pick 4th in the draft and not have to worry about a QB until late in the draft for my backup. Dre also tends to be streaky at times but most mags have him rated as the #1 WR this season.

We also get bonus points in our league for big plays which favors Rodgers/Jennings as well.

Thoughts?

Johnson- being the best option for his team will help pad his stats

Johnson and Rodgers. Only b/c playing at Lambeau late in the year usually doesn’t lend itself completely to 8 catches for 140 yds too often.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;423498]Johnson and Rodgers. Only b/c playing at Lambeau late in the year usually doesn’t lend itself completely to 8 catches for 140 yds too often.[/QUOTE]

Ditto that, and I never liked having the same teams QB/RB or QB/WR on my fantasy team. Depending on who is available at QB, Jennings and Johnson would be a good option also. I would definitely keep Johnson, and then gauge who is available at the two positions before deciding between Rodgers and Jennings.

Johnson and Jennings. But it would depend on other team’s keepers, if it’s possible to know that. For instance, I’d rather have Johnson, Jennings and maybe Matt Ryan. Than Johnson, Rodgers and maybe a Santana Moss.