Which defense this week?

NYJ vs NE

DAL vs BUF

Both home games. I am leaning towards DAL, but it feels like both matchups kinda suck.

hope you started dal.

yeah and they did really well (19 pts), but Schaub is my starting QB, so Im screwed. I’m in 1st place, but Im gonna get bounced from the playoffs immediately.

I am in the same boat in a league. have Schaub and i am neck and neck with my buddy for the 4th and final playoff spot. Carson palmer is the guy i am going to roll with. guy isnt putting up great numbers but then agian they are not that far from what Schaub was putiing up. If your in first its not because Schaub is ur qb so just try to find a consitant numbers guy that isnt a big risk. Andy Dalton is another good one assumeing Aj gets back.

Dalton has been owned all season long, started almost every game, and his owner’s response to a trade offer was to laugh at me for even suggesting it.

I am gonna roll with palmer too, assuming he clears waivers to me.

I thinks palmer will be a good replacement.
if you don’t get him skelton or however you spell his name might be a good one just don’t know for how long they will run him when kolb is read to come back. and again if your really desperate matt Moore has put up double digit points 3 out of the past 4 weeks.

[quote=“felytle, post:6, topic:25862”]I thinks palmer will be a good replacement.
if you don’t get him skelton or however you spell his name might be a good one just don’t know for how long they will run him when kolb is read to come back. and again if your really desperate matt Moore has put up double digit points 3 out of the past 4 weeks.[/quote]

The Skelton/Kolb situation is going to be interesting. Skelton’s 2-0 as a starter(one of them on the road at Phil) and has a slightly better QB rating than Kolb. Logic says you stay with the hot hand, but contracts might dictate otherwise.

Ok, so Palmer cleared waivers to me. I now have to decide:

Palmer (Oak) @ MIN

or

Hasselbeck (TEN) @ ATL

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:8, topic:25862”]Ok, so Palmer cleared waivers to me. I now have to decide:

Palmer (Oak) @ MIN

or

Hasselbeck (TEN) @ ATL[/quote]

Palmer, Vikings put Winfield on IR this week. They have virtually no secondary.

ahhh thanks for the tip. We’ll see how it goes!

agreed hands down palmer this week