Which is your favorite?

My favorite is the long range three. Second choice is the block. What is your favorite?

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Sep 11 2004, 09:26 PM [b] My favorite is the long range three. Second choice is the block. What is your favorite? [/b]
You've got way too much time on your hands.
[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Sep 11 2004, 09:34 PM [b] You've got way too much time on your hands. [/b]
that took me maybe 4 or 5 minutes, probably less. im sorry if something as simple as that would have taken you a half hour

C’mon. take it easy on this Chisox person.

One of these days Sportscenter or Fox Sports will need a replacement for the current person that creates those insane questions that ask for meaningless responses. He/She is working hard towards mastering that skill set.

Just to show I’m not a bitter old person, I’ll take a shot at answering your little question. I want “None of the above”.

My favorite is seeing the team represent the school worth a damn and put forth a legitimate effort towards victory.

get the jagged sticks out of your asses guys, i just did this for fun. dont like it? dont vote or respond.

I voted but my first choice would really be a cleanly executed feed from the elbow-out into the post for a quick power move and layin with a foul for a 3pt play.

Simple, consistent, unstoppable and something we’ve seen rarely since sean/demarco. Some with rodney, but he preferred the 19ft 3pt.

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17+Sep 11 2004, 10:08 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Chisox17 @ Sep 11 2004, 10:08 PM)

no one is giving any love to the blocked shots

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Sep 12 2004, 05:48 PM [b] no one is giving any love to the blocked shots [/b]
For me it's because the way you worded it. I like blocks that my team QUICKLY recovers and turns into points. A blocked ball flying to half court, into the seats or beyond, goes back to the opponent. I WANT THE ROCK!! not some meaningless "showtime" display that does not really help my team where it counts.

I’ve got to go with the crossover - I miss Colson and his crossover. I’ve never seen another Niner break ankles like he could.

Lighten up on Chisox, he’s just trying to get something going on this board. You don’t like the way he’s doing it? Lead by example, don’t just throw stones.

Number 1, gotta be the swat into the seats, ferocious dunks are entertaining and all but I loved to see ol’ Cam get a piece of the ball. Nothing seems to rattle an opposing player more either than being unsure if his shot will be very publicly rejected.

I had to go with:

[b]An amazing no look pass through traffic[/b]

But I’d like to add “well excecuted” in there somewhere. No more no-looks to the other team, the cheerleaders or to the pep band.

[i]Originally posted by forDniner[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 11:46 AM [b] Lighten up on Chisox, he's just trying to get something going on this board. You don't like the way he's doing it? Lead by example, don't just throw stones. [/b]
exactly
[i]Originally posted by Chisox17+Sep 13 2004, 01:27 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Chisox17 @ Sep 13 2004, 01:27 PM)
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 02:42 PM [b] It's a crime to be too enthusiastic or optimistic here...don't you guys know that. [/b]
i was severely beaten the other day by several members of this board simply for saying i thought we would win 25 games and that i am a fan of brendan plavich
[i]Originally posted by Green Tinted Glasses+Sep 13 2004, 02:42 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Tinted Glasses @ Sep 13 2004, 02:42 PM)
[b]i was severely beaten the other day by several members of this board simply for saying i thought we would win 25 games and that i am a fan of brendan plavich [/b]

If I was there, I’d be one of them. That’s because we’re going to win more than 25. Book it. :smiley:

Cam getting a piece of the ball was nice, but it wasn’t like a Hayward rejection. Those were inspiring. I bet Iti will have his fair share of nasty send-offs.

How a Kelvin Price dunk? They were absolutely ferocious in a carnal way. Plus they took about 30 seconds from start to finish so the build up was sweet. He could get the place rocking.

I always had a thing for Diego and Jobey three pointers because they were a result of great ball movement, a nice screen, and a beautifully shot basketball.
I have nothing but love for Demon, but those two shot a nicer shot.

Chisox if there was one thing missing for me it would have been an option to vote for “Eddie being Eddie.”