Who all is heading over to Pics for the game tonight?

Myself and 49times will be there. Anyone else showing up to catch the upset of the year? :biggrin:
I’d love it if we could outnumber all the damn walmart ACCers that will be there for the Wake/Dook game.

Over40, you gonna take in the action with us again?

:49ers: :drink: :toast: :drink: :toast: :drink:

what time y’all getting there?

what time y'all getting there?

A little after 7 I think.

I’m leaving work at 7:15. It might take me 10-15 minutes to get there.

I’ll think about it. I gotta eat dinner soon and I’d like to hang out, but I don’t really want to watch the game. I can’t take it anymore. I’m on campus so I’d be down, but I’d have to get food soon. Like 6 or something if you wanted to head up there earlier.

I’ll be there around 7:30.

you guys came back yet haha

Did you guys have a good time??

Man, I couldn’t stand my class so my friend and I left and went to Pics anyway. What torture

Did you guys have a good time??
Not whatsoever. I heard someone yell walmart ACC fans when people were cheering for Wake at the end though, which was slightly humorous.
Not whatsoever. I heard someone yell walmart ACC fans when people were cheering for Wake at the end though, which was slightly humorous.

Ah priceless.

That was me. Unfortunately though with the score of our game, I had very little room to talk any smack…

:unhappy:

That was me. Unfortunately though with the score of our game, I had very little room to talk any smack...

Yeah…

That was me. Unfortunately though with the score of our game, I had very little room to talk any smack...

I can’t believe you dragged me out there Scotty.

Over40, you gonna take in the action with us again?
As you know by now, I didn't make it. I had some stuff to do after work and since I get MASN now, I watched it on my TV at home...... and caught up on some suffering too.

At the beginning of the year I was irritated that I didn’t get MASN… who knew it would be a blessing in disguise.

I went to Buffalo Wild Wings in Winston with moss and his wife. We left when the score was 23-44/

No, no you didn’t.

There’s a time to talk smack and a time to be humble.

[QUOTE=The Lax;380741]I went to Buffalo Wild Wings in Winston with moss and his wife. We left when the score was 23-44/[/QUOTE]

leaving was the best decision I made all day!:weep: