Who Davidson Hates the Most

I hate the fact we ever agreed to play those tools again.

Though I will admit whipping them most every year did bring a sense of satisfaction.

[QUOTE=MKNiner;440047]I hate the fact we ever agreed to play those tools again.

Though I will admit whipping them most every year did bring a sense of satisfaction.[/QUOTE]

That is how I felt - but after reading some of their board it made me ok with it. Will be nice to put them back in their place.

[QUOTE][SIZE=2]Concrete takes the prize.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][SIZE=2]Well, if it makes you feel better, I voted for Concrete precisely because of people like you. Can’t believe you took the time to register and embarrass your school.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I think there’s a joke I’m not getting. Are we “Concrete”?

[QUOTE=weakjaw;440049]I think there’s a joke I’m not getting. Are we “Concrete”?[/QUOTE]

They call us Concrete because the building on our campus used to all be concrete and our concrete sidewalks. Evidentally, none of them have been to our campus in the last 10 years… :hammer: They are truley ignorant over there. A hopeless cause. They seem to forget that even in their Elite 8 run season, we beat them.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;440050]They call us Concrete because the building on our campus used to all be concrete and our concrete sidewalks. Evidentally, none of them have been to our campus in the last 10 years… :hammer: They are truley ignorant over there. A hopeless cause. They seem to forget that even in their Elite 8 run season, we beat them.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I think it makes me hate them even more that they can’t even come up with a good insulting nickname for us. How pathetic.

There’s always their standby “You will work for us” chant.

I get a kick out of bringing that up to the 2 STDavidson grads that work for me.

[QUOTE=MKNiner;440052]There’s always their standby “You will work for us” chant.

[B]I get a kick out of bringing that up to the 2 STDavidson grads that work for me[/B].[/QUOTE]

hahaha that is awesome.

[QUOTE=weakjaw;440049]I think there’s a joke I’m not getting. Are we “Concrete”?[/QUOTE]

Concrete is a wonderful example of the incredibly refined humor one can only find at the “Princeton of the south”.

Haiku’s are pretty big over there too.

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;439967]What a bunch of idiots they spend most of the thread arguing about what the definition of hate is and garbage like that.[/QUOTE]

LOL yeah I kept scrolling and scrolling looking for their comments about us, and all I get is a philosophical discussion about the definition of love and hate and what the Greeks described them as :lmao:

I really hope Lutz shows no mercy against them. I want to beat them by 50!

[QUOTE=VA49er;440046]NA’s is [B]just[/B] a larger version of the same pic.[/QUOTE]

It’s just a little larger, like how Jupiter is just a little larger than the moon. :tongue:

I can’t believe we have two pages on a worthless opponent.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;440037]I actually like Davidson.[/QUOTE]

:huh:

The seem to be really bent out of shape that a sportswriter in San Fran referred to them as “Foo-foo Davidson”

Maybe we should get shirts that say “FOO FOO” on them instead of “Duck Favidson”

[QUOTE=thelew1014;440086]The seem to be really bent out of shape that a sportswriter in San Fran referred to them as “Foo-foo Davidson”

Maybe we should get shirts that say “FOO FOO” on them instead of “Duck Favidson”[/QUOTE]

No one would know what that means imo

[QUOTE=thelew1014;440086]The seem to be really bent out of shape that a sportswriter in San Fran referred to them as “Foo-foo Davidson”
[/QUOTE]

Dang, you gotta be pretty bad off for a San Fran writer to call you foo-foo.

[QUOTE=Hooner49;440087]No one would know what that means imo[/QUOTE]

They would :twisted:

N/A’s picture got owned.

21 votes, we are tied for first! :lol:

Another interesting poll over there…

http://www.davidsoncats.com/viewtopic.php?t=10701