Who Davidson Hates the Most

http://www.davidsoncats.com/viewtopic.php?t=10692

We have UNC-CH and they hate Duke…

We’re currenty in 2nd behind Duke and ahead of “chapel hill” (that’s how they listed it). I would personally like for us to win this poll.

Get on there and vote for us.

My comment over there:

I see the 3 teams getting all the votes (Duke, Charlotte, and chapel hill) are the same 3 teams that usually OWN the Wildcats. How coincidental is that?

(I thought it was time to make some new friends)

What a bunch of idiots they spend most of the thread arguing about what the definition of hate is and garbage like that.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;439966]My comment over there: [/B]

(I thought it was time to make some new friends)[/QUOTE]

True, and they so cleverly over scheduled during the Curry years going for exposure rather than rivalry building…They missed the chance to add to the value of the rivalry, ie:Xavier and UC… To me to claim to be smart it was a very stupid move…

It looks like Gill and Niner Advocate decided to become active in another thread over there.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

[URL]http://www.davidsoncats.com/viewtopic.php?t=10439[/URL]

clt appreciates the banter on their board…pretty impressive for a junior college.

Who Davidson hates the most?

Poor people.

[/thread]

[QUOTE=49erDrummer;440002]Poor people.

[/thread][/QUOTE]Are you saying Davidson fans hate poor people the most?

I believe that’s it, yes.

I thought the title of this thread was “Who hates Davidson the most” and I was about to apply.

They got more people voted in that pole than they do fans. And UNC is in third place. It don’t make no sense for nobody to hate the heels.

I have stopped visiting their board because every time I get in a discussion over there, a few of their fans start being jerks and get the threads locked. Is geese not an option in the poll?

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;439974]It looks like Gill and Niner Advocate decided to become active in another thread over there.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

[URL]http://www.davidsoncats.com/viewtopic.php?t=10439[/URL][/QUOTE]

lol- awesome

Thank you Gill and Niner Advocate for making my morning!

[QUOTE=ChevEE;440011]is geese not an option in the poll?[/QUOTE]

haha

I actually like Davidson. I’m from Davidson/Cornelius and stay at my friend’s house every weekend in Davidson. Very nice little town. Don’t like the 25 mph speed limit. I want to beat them when we play them in everything. As far as their students and alum being pretentious, it’s true, but it’s also true about every other private school with a decent reputation. So if I hate them for that, then I would hate every other school as well. They aren’t ever going to be as good again as they were the last few years. For us it’s only a matter of time before we are a top 25 program again. In fact we already are in several sports. Hell, they didn’t even make the NCAA tourney last year while they had Stephen. And the game he didn’t play in, they got absolutely shelled. So, I really don’t expect to hear a lot of trash talk from their fans anymore, because they have nothing they can say.

For some reason, I can see Gill’s posted photo on the Davidson board, but not Niner Advocate’s. For the one I saw, all I can say is Priceless!

[QUOTE=77grad;440043]For some reason, I can see Gill’s posted photo on the Davidson board, but not Niner Advocate’s. For the one I saw, all I can say is Priceless![/QUOTE]

NA’s is just a larger version of the same pic.