Who do you want for the Panthers new QB?

[QUOTE=Powerbait;438768]Jason Campbell?![/QUOTE]
I guess he’s okay, I just don’t like him.

[QUOTE=49erDrummer;438796]WHOOOOA WHOA WHOA…

You can put farts in a bucket?

Pictures or I call shenanigans.[/QUOTE]

Why the hell have we still not signed Garcia yet? The Eagles cut him 3-4 weeks ago. Someone else will get him, if they haven’t already.

I designed some plays in '06 that uses 2 QB’s. I still have the paperwork.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;438829]Why the hell have we still not signed Garcia yet? The Eagles cut him 3-4 weeks ago. Someone else will get him, if they haven’t already.

I designed some plays in '06 that uses 2 QB’s. I still have the paperwork.[/QUOTE]
Season’s shot now, no point really. I thought we should have as soon as he was cut the first time though.

[QUOTE=MKNiner;438800]Hurney needs to go. He mortgaged the team’s future (draft picks, we kept Peppers.) We have no decent picks next year and the one commodity we had to get them, Peppers, is an unrestricted free agent at the end of this year so we get nothing for him.
[/QUOTE]

QFT - I think if…err, uh, when Jerry makes a change, this fact will be a issue for some prospective GMs.

I’m not a GM, nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, but to start filling some of the biggest holes in this roster, you need decent picks or ability to make trades. To get something, you have to give up something.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;438829]
I designed some plays in '06 that uses 2 QB’s. I still have the paperwork.[/QUOTE]

That does it for me. Fire Fox, we got a new coach.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;438829]

I designed some plays in '06 that uses [B]2 QB’s[/B]. I still have the paperwork.[/QUOTE]

traditional offense has QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, LT, LG, C, RG, RT

Ken’s offense has 2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, LG, C, RG, RT ?

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;438835]That does it for me. Fire Fox, we got a new coach.[/QUOTE]

wsit! wait! back in the 60’s i designed some plays featuring the ‘inverted quarterback’! move the backs up two+ yards and have the QB and center butt-to-butt! talk about quick hitters…!!
now can i have the job?

Why the hell would anyone pick the wildcat?! Have you people seen us run it this year? We are absolutely horrible at it!! Just give Moore his shot this year b/c this year is pretty much screwed.

Eagles may be trying to trade vick too, lol