Who has more classless fans?

The HOuse that Fat wide nosed drunk built looked like a summer vacation last night; no class.

woah woah woah…

I’m no Yankees lover, but it occurs to me that fat wide nosed drunk seems to have had the same priorities you do: womanizing, drinking, and another other vice he could think of, preferably all at once… what gives m9h? :stuck_out_tongue:

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 03:54 PM [b] woah woah woah....

I’m no Yankees lover, but it occurs to me that fat wide nosed drunk seems to have had the same priorities you do: womanizing, drinking, and another other vice he could think of, preferably all at once… what gives m9h? :stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

You’re right.

I’m just not worshipped, I’m envious.

I really hope more clowns don’t show up in ghost outfits tonight. Like I said, Celtics fans did that twenty years ago.

That was harsh. Mr. Ruth did help my great-great grandparents enjoy the 1915, 16 and 18 World Series wins. It wasn’t his fault the Sox owner wanted to finance “No, No, Nanette”.

This poll is very incomplete, Philly and Boston fans should be on this list as well. And while you are at it Charlotte 49er fans, should be too.

Philly fans- they booed Santa.

Duke fans are probably the least classy in college b-ball terms. Most ACC fans are pretty lousy though. Maryland and Duke pelt the floor with trash and chant obscenities that would get you kicked out of Halton.

I’d say Philly is the worst over all.

UAB fans-no explanation needed

Red sox and Yankees, definately Yankee fans, smug and usually uninformed about baseball, Boston fans are usually just angry. In the state of North Carolina the worst fans are Duke fans. UNC fans are generally apathetic and State fans are always surprised to win. WF, their fans are ok, a little mean to the niners, but ok. Duke fans just seem to refuse to accept that anyone could ever be better than them and think when any team or coach beats them they were lucky, or duke was off, suggesting that no one could legitimately beat them. The funniest thing is how they refuse to accept when a player isn’t that good, my friend still defends shavlik randolph.