Who is the most hated UNC-CH player?

Who do you think?

All of them that has ever played their

Yawn poll. King Rice is from my hometown. He’s not a bad guy. Otherwise, I’m without an opinion.

respond with posts like that? Here’s a suggestion, it’s ok not to post if you don’t like it. I do it almost every day.

UNC-CH… Never seen it like that. I thought it was Charlotte at first, then I saw the Vince Carter.

who cares?

Scott Cherry

I grew up a tar heels fan:

Here’s a few write ins for you:

Will Johnson

Jason Capel

Justin Bohlander

Even 1 year UNC player Brian Morrison.

I guess you could make a case for Carter, Stackhouse, or Wallace also. But No comment from me on them.

who cares?

QFT

Dante Calabria…

I grew up a huge duke fan, and he is without a doubt my least favorite Tarheel of all time

Scott Williams, hands down from a huge Tarheel hater. The idiot would lie on the court and act hurt every single solitary game and then come back in.

It got to the point where me and a buddy of mine who was a UNC-Ch fan would bet each $5 per game if it would happen and I never lost. There were a couple that were hotly debated because he didn’t stay down long, but you get the point.

This takes some thinking.

stackhouse, wallace, the tall norweigen, mccants, felton, haywood, mcginnis, etimov, i’m blanking on a couple of pg’s, kLANG, capel, this new guy hansborough?(heard he said he wishes he could dance and rap better and his favorite show is spongebob, probably not a morehead scholar), phil ford, dean smith, and if i werent in the middle of a poker game could come up with more

My least favorite was Besticker. What an ass.

My favorite was McGinnis. Didn’t he freak Phil’s wife and make jack in the NBA?
Either him or the dude who transferred to Loserville.

Tintin

Roy Williams

How about Jordan for never allowing the Hornets to reach the finals.

How could you not like Hansbrough. He’s a Freshman that is a beast and never runs his mouth. He has class and he just keeps showing up every game.

Oh yea what about Montross.

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;152786]Yawn poll. King Rice is from my hometown. He’s not a bad guy. Otherwise, I’m without an opinion.[/QUOTE]

Is that Bingahmton or Endicott?

I second the Dante Calabria vote and would like to add Swerge Zwicker to the list

I grew up a tar heels fan:

Here’s a few write ins for you:

Will Johnson

Jason Capel

Justin Bohlander

Even 1 year UNC player Brian Morrison.

I guess you could make a case for Carter, Stackhouse, or Wallace also. But No comment from me on them.

I second Bohlander…even though he didnt play i went to high school with him before he transfered to reynolds…and i plugged his ex GF…god it felt good to be a niner that day!